The spiritual coquette girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2023
Narcissistic benefit fraud, crys about how daddy's affair ruined her family and childhood then she sleeps with multiple men knowing they are married.
Put drugs and men over her son then crys because her family disowned her and didn't want to fund her lifestyle anymore.
Cheated on her boyfriend 10 years ago to do Russel Brand because she wanted to be famous ✨
Ex drug addict who despite apparently having lung issues still smokes weed yet keeps it a secret from her beans because they wouldn't donate if they knew what a fraud she is.
Had a charity clear her debt stating she's too sick to work despite working cash in hand.
Forever shopping for tat yet claims to have no money until she got PIP now she's a boujee b who's entitled despite having no struggles or suffering within her day to day life.
Claims she can't swallow food yet forever stuffing her face, claims to hate being under weight but clearly loves being skinny.
Has random men from tinder over while claiming to be celibate then let's her son sleep on her bed sheets covered in juices.
Uses the planet alignments as an excuse for her fy childish behaviour.

Hopefully those who can't comment on tattle can find this tread 😁

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
Hello friend 😁

Doesn't she! Her mannerisms have all changed recently.. very jittery like she's ice cold ❄️

Last few weekends she's been out drinking a bit of money in her pocket certainly has changed her.

The dress up Halloween videos are childish and theatrical, bet tomorrow she'll dress as Wednesday 🙄

The video showing how to do make up who is actually asking her for tips? Her make up looks ridiculous, without filter it definitely will look cakey and odd doesn't look flawless or attractive.

The amount for clothes she has yet stilling buying more, I get the impression she doesn’t want to gain weight because then nothing will fit her.
I find the whole complaining about being underweight whilst loving her figure odd.. definitely got food issues saw in the background of a vlog a while back she's had crates of the shakes which are expensive she gets them on prescription, wouldn't surprise me if she's selling most of them.
No way is she drinking multiple of them a day plus the food she eats and not gaining any weight unless it's all intentional.

Last edited:

Sophie1994

Oct 4, 2023
Thankyou for making a thread that is actually attainable for those who don’t have tattler. I used to really like karas tictok, but lately she just seems manic. In one of her latest post about people who use shein are basically evil, I asked her not to shame plus size people, especially woman who suffer with pcos who have to use fast fashion as more substainable fashion houses do not cater for plus size fashion. I tried to point out that woman with pcos are insulin resistant meaning that they are biologically impaired from allowing glucose into their cells, meaning carbohydrates and sugars are converted into fat and stored meaning they gain weight quickly. Because fashion houses don’t cater to plus size bodies leaves women with pcos little option but to use places such as shein and boohoo. Being shamed for using these options to actually cloth ourselves and giving us an ounch of confidence in our bodies is horrible, woman with pcos are 75% more likely to suffer from disorder eating (not eating disorders where she jumped down my throat) and have mental health conditions such as depression and anxiety. Yet when all this is pointed out to her she still won’t ever acknowledge this point of view. Sorry for the long post had to get it off my chest

Noodlebuddy

Oct 3, 2023
She comes from privilege and it really shows. She is not open to opinions that differ from her own and has absolutely ZERO empathy for other humans.

She is an utter fraud in every way.

Her replies to almost everyone are downright RUDE and I'm absolutely convinced that not only is she abusing either drugs or alcohol but she also is actively suffering from an ED.

Shes a horrible person!

Oct 1, 2023
Thankyou for making a thread that is actually attainable for those who don’t have tattler. I used to really like karas tictok, but lately she just seems manic. In one of her latest post about people who use shein are basically evil, I asked her not to shame plus size people, especially woman who suffer with pcos who have to use fast fashion as more substainable fashion houses do not cater for plus size fashion. I tried to point out that woman with pcos are insulin resistant meaning that they are biologically impaired from allowing glucose into their cells, meaning carbohydrates and sugars are converted into fat and stored meaning they gain weight quickly. Because fashion houses don’t cater to plus size bodies leaves women with pcos little option but to use places such as shein and boohoo. Being shamed for using these options to actually cloth ourselves and giving us an ounch of confidence in our bodies is horrible, woman with pcos are 75% more likely to suffer from disorder eating (not eating disorders where she jumped down my throat) and have mental health conditions such as depression and anxiety. Yet when all this is pointed out to her she still won’t ever acknowledge this point of view. Sorry for the long post had to get it off my chest
Hello friend 👋

I read comments about PCOS and people mentioning other health conditions all Kara's replies were small minded, defensive and aggressive.

Does she not realise Karen Millen, new look and alot of other brands she wears support fast fashion slavery?
Buying them 2nd hand doesn't instantly make her purchase guilt and cruelty free.

Amazon packaging isn't good for the environment and they have modern day slavery in their warehouses.
They might not make the products they sell but they run the service that fuels the production and consumption, someone in China is still making pennies a month.

For someone who has ED, kara really should be more empathetic towards people who struggle to maintain or lose weight, goes back to what I've mentioned before about her absolutely loving the fact she is now skinny compared to previously when she was size 14 or whatever she was before she starved herself over 'twin flame' not being able to tolerant her horrific personality anymore.
I mean a vegan and a man who wants a carnivore diet doesn't exactly match up.

She is a privileged brat, going in about how she lives in a council flat, on benefits and still can still find the time to shop 2nd hand... b please.
Said if people have time to search shein website they must have time to search vinted? And if the things they buy don't fit, some sellers don't except returns or maybe someone can't be messing around to send off returns kinda like how she can't post parcels for weeks that people have paid for! She's an absolute ficking idiot who attempts to speak like she's well educated and knowledgeable on things.. her videos about upcoming planet alignments like her food is regurgitated from other people's pages even the delivery of information is copied from others.

She likes to make out she's this unique, quirky person but in reality she's just an unstable fraud.

It's not a coincidence she's manically high after getting a huge influx of money, she mentioned before it was being broke that made her quit drinking, drugs (not the weed) and pushed her onto the simple soft life basically she run out of money and got into debt leaving her and her son homeless then her 'not a relationship but twin flame' left her poor and depressed.

I enjoyed her at first, it didn’t take long to see behind her mask.

Last edited:

Noodlebuddy

Oct 3, 2023
Hello friend 👋

I read comments about PCOS and people mentioning other health conditions all Kara's replies were small minded, defensive and aggressive.

Does she not realise Karen Millen, new look and alot of other brands she wears support fast fashion slavery?
Buying them 2nd hand doesn't instantly make her purchase guilt and cruelty free.

Amazon packaging isn't good for the environment and they have modern day slavery in their warehouses.
They might not make the products they sell but they run the service that fuels the production and consumption, someone in China is still making pennies a month.

For someone who has ED, kara really should be more empathetic towards people who struggle to maintain or lose weight, goes back to what I've mentioned before about her absolutely loving the fact she is now skinny compared to previously when she was size 14 or whatever she was before she starved herself over 'twin flame' not being able to tolerant her horrific personality anymore.
I mean a vegan and a man who wants a carnivore diet doesn't exactly match up.

She is a privileged brat, going in about how she lives in a council flat, on benefits and still can still find the time to shop 2nd hand... b please.
Said if people have time to search shein website they must have time to search vinted? And if the things they buy don't fit, some sellers don't except returns or maybe someone can't be messing around to send off returns kinda like how she can't post parcels for weeks that people have paid for! She's an absolute ficking idiot who attempts to speak like she's well educated and knowledgeable on things.. her videos about upcoming planet alignments like her food is regurgitated from other people's pages even the delivery of information is copied from others.

She likes to make out she's this unique, quirky person but in reality she's just an unstable fraud.

It's not a coincidence she's manically high after getting a huge influx of money, she mentioned before it was being broke that made her quit drinking, drugs (not the weed) and pushed her onto the simple soft life basically she run out of money and got into debt leaving her and her son homeless then her 'not a relationship but twin flame' left her poor and depressed.

I enjoyed her at first, it didn’t take long to see behind her mask.
You always manage to articulate my thoughts better than I could EVER!

The regurgitate bit... 💀

Oct 1, 2023
So she just had a pair of red fish net tights hanging around... mmkay.

She's constantly buying multiple items of clothing on a weekly basis, she'll have more than most to chose from to do something like this so the caption is pure arrogance.

I imagine her wardrobe being similar to a community theatre costume department. honestly can't understand how 1 women could need so many clothes, it must be an addiction to buying smelly old stuff.

Could she not have brought louie a few of those Halloween decorations from sainsburys?
Surely if they get reused annually it's worth putting a smile on your child's face and buying them she's so selective, no problem accepting things unethically made from his birthday amazon wishlist when other people were paying for it. Doesn't he love Halloween all year round? A few new bits to display in his room isn't going to clutter out the house or break her bank balance.

I get the impression she loves spending money on herself yet seems resentful spending on him.
As a mum I struggle to understand how she can treat herself so frequently to make up, skincare, clothes and unnecessary house tat especially when she was claiming to be destitute.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231005_214618_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231005_214618_TikTok.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 260
  • Love
Reactions: Noodlebuddy
Oct 1, 2023
I'm confused.. only using what she has to proof you don't need to buy anything new for Halloween, she purposely brought the wedding veil for the chucky bride..
Her caption doesn't make sense or am i reading wrong?

Either way she's acting like a little girl playing dress up, it's cringe. The eye fing herself at the end of the videos screams a look at me complex.
She's switching from run down with a cold to high as do energy.. suspicious 🤔

I'm not surprised louie either doesn't want them or other kids have mentioned the cards in the lunch box, it's kinda odd more suited to nursery or reception age.
She makes him stand out, I highly doubt that hair style was chosen by him, a mullet just isn't a childs choice more like her obsession with past decades.

What is up with his eating?
All the 'on this day' throwbacks he's seen eating a variety of food and textures, yet now he has issues and only eats the same foods?
That combined with newly mentioning of his meltdowns and the selective need for ear defenders, If she's insinuating he's on the spectrum it doesn't add up to past things it's all seems newly developed.
My daughters austic, I'm don't mean to seem insensitive by saying that it just doesn't come across genuine to me.

Her response to someone mentioning work 🙄 selling birth charts for cash is working, she is capable and could apply skills to multiple jobs. She's simply using health as an excuse so she can spend her time and energy making TT videos.
If she worked it would be while louie is at school as she mentioned there's no one to help with childcare, she wouldn't have time to do everything she WANTS to do hence not wanting any form of employment.
Even with PIP you can work, her vlogs proof she is fully capable and there's no struggles or suffering to her days that are stopping her from living a functional life her, being signed too sick to work doesnt match up with how her days are spent.
It bothers me because there's genuine people who can't function due to illness and have struggles with basic daily needs who get refused PIP.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231006_211734_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231006_211734_TikTok.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 195
  • Screenshot_20231006_221122_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231006_221122_TikTok.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 236
  • Love
Reactions: Noodlebuddy
Oct 14, 2023
she’s total trash. talks bollocks about shadow working yet won’t take responsibility for the hurt and harm she has caused people whether it be a year ago or 15. i think t is a two nicer word for her. the showing of her drinking her shakes and eating all that food whilst claiming not being able to “swallow” and moaning about not gaining weight is her clearing projecting a eating disorder and can be dangerous on younger followers that being female or male, that that is what your body should look like.

the corpse bride makeup was OTT as she’s gaunt anyway but i guess she has to do something to slim that extremely large nose down.

the charity shops must hate her coming in day in and day out.

i love to go thrifting and charity shop shopping you find right gems but i struggle getting up my bloody stairs let alone doing what she does every day.

she once posted “why is it why i’m doing all the things bad for me, my body looked it’s best. Now i’m trying to look after my body it’s bigger!!!” so let’s think about her words.

the russell brand thing i’m sorry the reporter said her story didn’t fit, she even tried to warn his or team. But after she got blasted for her viral video she back tracks and says her experience was the same! now unless she told the truth to the reporter and then announced it on tiktok which totally well and truly fed up her authenticity can only mean her story has changed because despite being a supposed actress it also made anything come out her mouth questioning are you telling the truth or lying. she also wasn’t sexually inexperienced was a lie as she was making sex videos with her so called many exes!

her jaw swings, he eyes look like snake eyes in some evenings of opening packages from her “beans” you can see she’s as high as do.

the women is why decent and deserving people don’t get the support they need because of people especially those who have divulged themselves of being a actress, give the true sincere people the knock back and have to fight.

her son needs a eating plan as mac donald’s is not something you give your child 1/3 a week every week but a once a month treat.

don’t get me started on her celibacy! she’s got more intelligence between her legs than head! and i for one so not want to know how many she rates these poor men in bed, it’s degrading to her.

i feel sorry for her son. but she needs sterilising and made to pay back all the money she has had backdated or what ever she as paid back! as getting cash doesn’t mean it doesn’t go to your monthly earning but that you are infact playing the system!

her dad seems a nice chap, how she was go from frantically saying all the shot about her dad on a tiktok video, that a week later he is taking his grandson on holiday for a week!!! But he’s so terrible………. work that out

anything to get people to watch. all i see is a women who can’t own her past straight up but instead body shames the bigger people than her and bullying indirectly passive aggressive behaviour on innocent people.

Trash needs to be thrown out.

sorry for the rant

Reactions: unsolicited.opinion
Oct 1, 2023
I for one, love a good rant.
I get the vibe from her she's stuck in early 2000's.

That rant about her parents made it seem like they were really abusive. Said her mum beat her everyday, that she had to do loads of cleaning and looking after her siblings.. like she was some type of cinderella. People have rougher childhoods than that yet they can grow up and move on.
She had a privileged upbringing, they had money, they would've spent alot on her singing acting, and dance classes she makes out like she was deprived it screams spoilt rich girl.
crying because her dad didn't want her to live with him despite having a big house and she had to live in the shed, he commented back on the video with his side of the story shut her up real fast. She didnt except him to be in her comment section.

Not sure if anyone picked up on it but her maid of honour speech she just had to point out how her sister led her astray introducing her to sex and drugs while kara was the innocent virgin till 18 🙄 she went on to sleep around alot including multiple married men based on what people in her area have said.
Think it was an ex's wife leaving comments about karas past and someone else who lives near her.. it was a while back and she quickly blocks truth tellers.
I get the vibe that dig at her sister stemmed from jealousy that she's got a permanent man while kara can't keep one. Saying it in the wedding speech is so inappropriate and narcissistic.

Claiming the news is impacting her so much that she hasn't vlogged all week yet has made daily dress up videos eye fing herself.. 🙄
All these hauls add up, easily spending £30 then claiming it was all £1 something.. so cheap she HAD to get it, monthly she's spending £100's on tat and clothes for herself She could live without it. Those trousers have cost £10 in dye! It takes away the bargin part. Buying vhs she can't watch..pointless.

She didn't have debt to clear with that back payment because the charity paid everything off for her, she's blown through it without investing in the home. The bathroom hasn't been done, she just gave up and painted herself instead.

The floors are disgusting, a rug doctor wasn't enough.
A few hundred for new carpet would've been to selfless for her to do. Poor louie crawling around on the pure filth.
She doesn't deserve PIP, she lives out her means, she needs budgeting advice and therapy for shopping addiction not extra money.

Reactions: Cilla_billa
Oct 14, 2023
I for one, love a good rant.
I get the vibe from her she's stuck in early 2000's.

That rant about her parents made it seem like they were really abusive. Said her mum beat her everyday, that she had to do loads of cleaning and looking after her siblings.. like she was some type of cinderella. People have rougher childhoods than that yet they can grow up and move on.
She had a privileged upbringing, they had money, they would've spent alot on her singing acting, and dance classes she makes out like she was deprived it screams spoilt rich girl.
crying because her dad didn't want her to live with him despite having a big house and she had to live in the shed, he commented back on the video with his side of the story shut her up real fast. She didnt except him to be in her comment section.

Not sure if anyone picked up on it but her maid of honour speech she just had to point out how her sister led her astray introducing her to sex and drugs while kara was the innocent virgin till 18 🙄 she went on to sleep around alot including multiple married men based on what people in her area have said.
Think it was an ex's wife leaving comments about karas past and someone else who lives near her.. it was a while back and she quickly blocks truth tellers.
I get the vibe that dig at her sister stemmed from jealousy that she's got a permanent man while kara can't keep one. Saying it in the wedding speech is so inappropriate and narcissistic.

Claiming the news is impacting her so much that she hasn't vlogged all week yet has made daily dress up videos eye fing herself.. 🙄
All these hauls add up, easily spending £30 then claiming it was all £1 something.. so cheap she HAD to get it, monthly she's spending £100's on tat and clothes for herself She could live without it. Those trousers have cost £10 in dye! It takes away the bargin part. Buying vhs she can't watch..pointless.

She didn't have debt to clear with that back payment because the charity paid everything off for her, she's blown through it without investing in the home. The bathroom hasn't been done, she just gave up and painted herself instead.

The floors are disgusting, a rug doctor wasn't enough.
A few hundred for new carpet would've been to selfless for her to do. Poor louie crawling around on the pure filth.
She doesn't deserve PIP, she lives out her means, she needs budgeting advice and therapy for shopping addiction not extra money.
i know the ex wife and Kara was a vile b who lied she lost her virginity to him, lied about being inexperienced in sex, that she was blind sided who bought his new girlfriend to his home town and she was shocked…….. they had been together 6 weeks and was all on facebook that she has seen because his brother called him to find out. so she’s full of bullshit. the first time she met his new girlfriend who was already a dish out of water, kara worked behind a bar wearing the tiniest crop top and skirt and told all bar staff not to serve him! then i front of her said to her ex “who’s this skank and you’ve down graded!” those words are words that can destroy someone. just to also add he split with her because she was texting another fella behind his back.

the reason his wife got back on tiktok is she suffered a eating disorder that landed her intensive care 4 times in which she nearly died. She has a lung disease, autoimmune disease and funny how kara has gone down the same path.

she also kept contacting her ex whilst he was happy with my friend, “ we was good together” “ i love you” “happy birthday love kara” she was a desperate women! but nothing has changed apart from people calling her out on the fact that she was a dirty scrounging desperate parasite that lost all friends, slept with married men, bragged about russell brand ( i hope she realised he was on crack at the time her liaison took place”

she felt that exposing his wife would get her sympathy without actually telling the truth. it back fired. her ex and his wife are happily married (apart from the damage she caused making his wife feel worthless with no apologies)4 kids and 1 on the way and have a very nice life. what’s she got? beans sending her money to support her ❄️ habit and she’s clearly still processing to purge as she gains no weight.

Don’t get me started on her twin flame s! biggest load of bollocks, he saw her for her true ugly inside self and ghosted her!!! end of.

Non of her beans will ever know the true self obsessed, absorbed, full of herself t she is!

a privileged full of herself over confident t bag.

Reactions: unsolicited.opinion
Oct 1, 2023
Wow, that pretty much matches up to what alot of the now blocked comments were saying. lying, sleeping around, drugs and generally being a vile person which is the opposite to this soft life spiritual women she wants the beans to think she is . Not sure how true but it's been hinted she was into more than ❄️and🍃.

You can tell she repels people, although she likes to think she's gods gift.. her crazy is obvious, her whole personality is horrible no wonder she lacks friends, stable family and being dropped by men.

I'm sorry to hear how badly treated your friend was, nothing worse than a bitter ex trying to ruin something outta jealousy. She got the ring and her kids have their dad.. that's more than Kara's got in life.

I'd love to hear some tea on louie's dad, there's been no mention about him and she was apparently on drugs and homeless when pregnant. Obviously he doesn't have contact with his son, there must be a juicy story, I reckon Kara's crazy is the reason. Or maybe she doesn't know who his dad is 🤔

Let's get Kara's hometown people on here, I'm sure there's many she's been vile too... and those school run mums from the easter video she was complaining about bet they have a few opinions to share 🤭

Side note: Kara said the dye for trousers was £3.50 each, packet says £4.50 she literally has no idea, probably muddles up what she pays for charity shop bits too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nobullshithere
Oct 1, 2023
Mental health can't always be the excuse for simply being a t.

For someone sooo 'crafty' this whole post seems staged... ATTENTION PLEASE, damsel in distress 🙄

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231015_190103_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231015_190103_TikTok.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 256
  • Screenshot_20231015_190121_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231015_190121_TikTok.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 244
Reactions: Nobullshithere
Oct 14, 2023
Mental health can't always be the excuse for simply being a t.

For someone sooo 'crafty' this whole post seems staged... ATTENTION PLEASE, damsel in distress 🙄
i agree 💯. the problem is for as long as i’ve known her she’s been a prime stalker fish t. if she loooses her s like that over a pumpkin imagine what some of that poor child has gone through!!

£45 on a halloween calendar! if she used to to run her own cake chocolate company why would she not do one herself.

the lost boys was released before her birth! yet she’s hell bent that she’s some reincarnation of Star!!!

she gets her rocks off thinking she’s better than anyone who questions her supposed “morals” or doesn’t share her “opinions” that’s not a witch that a heartless b.

with regards to the father of the child i heard it could be 1 of 2 men and she must of picked one for the child’s sake lol!

she is a version of everything you don’t want your young children to see and think her looks even though real life face to filtered is scary. her nose is massive, spotty faced and goofy toothed skeleton. who dresses in what ever s fell out the charity shop she bought the week before!

hated harley quinn costume, sis not even think od the character just a excuse to dress all provocative probably pasted on her Only Fans Page lol.

she’s the kind of women you’d want to clothes line as you walked by and then kick in the fanny for that resting b face she wears daily.

sleeping with married men is and was all to get bought things or the money.

if both parents were so bad to her how is it she switches from talking damaging information on them and character to then passing her child to them when she wants a shag or to go out on the piss.

i’ve never come across anyone who loves or wants to do her more than herself !!

the s she talks about unnamed people who live in her block and the mums at his old school she slagged off if she is the mother of the year. People from her own town can’t stand her, i think her sister is purely involved as she is because it’s her sister. not out of choice. kara even made the wedding day all about her and not her sister.

she stood on to many street corners to be the girl you want to marry. which is sad because her dad even confronted her about why was it people had been telling him she was charging for it.

things just don’t start from nowhere there has to be some legitimacy to all the accusations because she can’t lie for s,let alone act!

personally she is a embarrassment and will only cause her son the embarrassment of his mum being known for her drug addiction, male visitors and so much more that is blamed solely on the moon.

if she’s not center of attention then the attitude starts.

the public rants

she hates being challenged he’s by her so called beans, how dare they talk to her like that. she is queen and followers pure minions.

i could never treat another human the way she does

Oct 1, 2023
i agree 💯. the problem is for as long as i’ve known her she’s been a prime stalker fish t. if she loooses her s like that over a pumpkin imagine what some of that poor child has gone through!!

£45 on a halloween calendar! if she used to to run her own cake chocolate company why would she not do one herself.

the lost boys was released before her birth! yet she’s hell bent that she’s some reincarnation of Star!!!

she gets her rocks off thinking she’s better than anyone who questions her supposed “morals” or doesn’t share her “opinions” that’s not a witch that a heartless b.

with regards to the father of the child i heard it could be 1 of 2 men and she must of picked one for the child’s sake lol!

she is a version of everything you don’t want your young children to see and think her looks even though real life face to filtered is scary. her nose is massive, spotty faced and goofy toothed skeleton. who dresses in what ever s fell out the charity shop she bought the week before!

hated harley quinn costume, sis not even think od the character just a excuse to dress all provocative probably pasted on her Only Fans Page lol.

she’s the kind of women you’d want to clothes line as you walked by and then kick in the fanny for that resting b face she wears daily.

sleeping with married men is and was all to get bought things or the money.

if both parents were so bad to her how is it she switches from talking damaging information on them and character to then passing her child to them when she wants a shag or to go out on the piss.

i’ve never come across anyone who loves or wants to do her more than herself !!

the s she talks about unnamed people who live in her block and the mums at his old school she slagged off if she is the mother of the year. People from her own town can’t stand her, i think her sister is purely involved as she is because it’s her sister. not out of choice. kara even made the wedding day all about her and not her sister.

she stood on to many street corners to be the girl you want to marry. which is sad because her dad even confronted her about why was it people had been telling him she was charging for it.

things just don’t start from nowhere there has to be some legitimacy to all the accusations because she can’t lie for s,let alone act!

personally she is a embarrassment and will only cause her son the embarrassment of his mum being known for her drug addiction, male visitors and so much more that is blamed solely on the moon.

if she’s not center of attention then the attitude starts.

the public rants

she hates being challenged he’s by her so called beans, how dare they talk to her like that. she is queen and followers pure minions.

i could never treat another human the way she does
Fatal attraction vibes.. I can imagine her being a bunny boiler.
Does anyone remember the storytime about her stalker from the theatre who turned out to be a man with learning difficulties?
Something about the way she spoke about it didn't sit right with me.

She claims to have BPD, if that's true and she is diagnosed mentally unstable then she would have intense mood swings uncontrollable aggression and emotional breakdowns. Considering she was proudly showing off her medication to prove she's too ill to work it didn't include any mood stabilers which would be prescribed by a psychologist who is the only person who can give out that type of med and diagnosis
I highly doubt she's has the intense MH issues she claims too without medication to support it, her meds were mostly iron and other nutritional supplements most of which can be brought over the counter but of course she opts for free prescription.
Other than the time she showed herself going to therapy there's nothing to suggest she needs high level of MH support which if she actually has BPD would be in place for her especially since she's a single mum. There isn't anything that impacts her ability to be in employment, physically she can manage and her energy levels are fine, she can socialise and travel.

L must see some drastic behavior changes with her if she does have the mental health she claims.

The sudden manic spending following on from them being so poor they needed a food bank and no doubt telling him he can't have stuff because she can’t afford to treat him.
He's far too young to be telling those kinda worries too, if he was older fair enough it but he isn't matare enough to understand it would only create anixity he simply doesn't need especially if he does have ASD, although she got the viral food bank video which based on comments made she is aiming for viral posts even when it's negative like the Russell Brand stuff.

She has no morals, and her opinions are mostly uneducated, misguided delusional rants.
Claims to be a witch yet she doesn't have the true intentions of one unless she attempting to manifest money, male interest or excusing her sty personality on the planets not being aligned right.. it isn't mercury retrograde hun, you're just a b.

Not knowing who the father of your child is wild bit hardly surprising given her history! L lacks a male role model which her Dad could be but it seems based on his comments she withholds contact if she isn't getting something out of it or if he questions her behaviour.

Does she actually still have an OF? there's a link on her page not sure if it's still active.. how is it her hands hurt to wash her hair but can fondly herself for money? oh and bake and make bread, carry heavy shopping bags...
The sugur daddy comments are so distasteful and scream daddy issues.
I wouldn't be surprised if she actually sold her body or exchanged it for drugs, she made a comment on a video where she was patting herself on the back for not turning to old habits and old tricks.. the wording stood out to me.

The rant about the bus fare shows her entitled mindset. She switched on the driver who she apparently gave Christmas cards purely because he said she needs to pay full fare? no doubt he's let off her before but she probably done it too often. That situation alone shows how vile amd vindictive she can be if she doesn't get her own way.

The beans must see it, she mentions she loses followers yet blames TT rather than take into consideration people might be willing unfollowing her.. there's a women who always comments on her videos home life of farrah or something like that.. she seems simple minded, i looked at her page and Kara doesn't interact or comment, same for the painting women who sends her loads of gifts. There's no return of support, it's like she thinks they are simply her fans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.