TT latest Gossip / Drama

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Made a new thread to discuss any general gossip / cross over character drama so we don’t derail any threads too much

I’ll go first as I’m fascinated by this Luci / ZacdaBrat drama that has bubbled in comments today: from what I could gather zac has secret spilled (shocker) about Luci and she’s gonna upload some screenshots?

Zac on a terrible holiday with Decoration Station ultimate beg machine, and he’s furiously texting constantly in the background.

Reactions: Herethereeverywhere

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Made a new thread to discuss any general gossip / cross over character drama so we don’t derail any threads too much

I’ll go first as I’m fascinated by this Luci / ZacdaBrat drama that has bubbled in comments today: from what I could gather zac has secret spilled (shocker) about Luci and she’s gonna upload some screenshots?

Zac on a terrible holiday with Decoration Station ultimate beg machine, and he’s furiously texting constantly in the background.
I don't know about that drama TBH I've been engrosed in the Angie stuff :ROFLMAO: But I have heard that Z accused her of being a bag head. But he's a fine one to talk

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I don't know about that drama TBH I've been engrosed in the Angie stuff :ROFLMAO: But I have heard that Z accused her of being a bag head. But he's a fine one to talk
She’s on live now looks like she’s forcing a good mood. Hes the ultimate bag head / loose lipped... I can’t stand him I read all the messages when he financially rinsed that lady. Apparently he was bitching about all the tiktokers to each other and they found out a few weeks ago.

However Luci does my head in why does she think everyone owes her a living ramming her average song down everyone’s throats - like girl it’s just not a massive hit stop.

I got so engrossed in Angie and Alex but I feel like I reached my tolerance limit and it’s just repeat storylines now 🤣