Unstablemabel @kelly_is_unstable

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Please can we mention this headache.

Everyone's mouthpiece
Her flat probably smells of p1ss
She talks a million miles an hour and mazza needs new batteries
I love this. I unfortunately came across this self absorbed, sympathy seeking clout chaser by accident whilst scrolling through the tok! I sat in her live and if I had $1 for every time she mentioned her SA or Tumour. I would be richer than Bill Gates. Never known such a Debbie downer who is so full of self pity and blames the world for her sty existence!

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I love this. I unfortunately came across this self absorbed, sympathy seeking clout chaser by accident whilst scrolling through the tok! I sat in her live and if I had $1 for every time she mentioned her SA or Tumour. I would be richer than Bill Gates. Never known such a Debbie downer who is so full of self pity and blames the world for her sty existence!
😂😂😂 exactly this.

I am also a SA victim
But I don't spend my hours on tiktok in my pj's winging about it.
, stroking her pussy.sorry cat 🐈

I go out, make a difference in the world.
Not forgetting when she was backing fiesty slagging off 90% of innocent people on the app have ZERO sympathy for this person.

She will s on you from a high height

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
No doubt she will read this so I'd like to clear up the brother comment before you get attention off your twisted version of events, I said that because I saw you on live the other night saying your brother was a liar I heard no more about the background, I posted the comment to take the piss knowing you were watching not realising the history, I deleted it within minutes. Now go run with your false narrative or however way this will be twisted into your trauma

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
She clings on to ppl because she loves to be centre of attention. She thrives on drama. Without any drama she would have no life. One min she is threatening to go beat ppl up then she has severe anxiety and can't walk? Make it make sense. The girl is a pathological liar ffs. She speaks constant verbal diarrhea.
She has to be the biggest bully on the app.