UnstableMabel

anna

Mar 1, 2024
I've never sin something so obnoxious in my life, the voice rattles through my brain. The thing craves to b famous, batting off the bk of delusive angie (she could never be), shes rotten to the core, makes up more storys than jackanory 🙄. Give up love your platform revolves around lies

Mar 11, 2024
london
I've never sin something so obnoxious in my life, the voice rattles through my brain. The thing craves to b famous, batting off the bk of delusive angie (she could never be), shes rotten to the core, makes up more storys than jackanory 🙄. Give up love your platform revolves around lies
She has her own thread if you want to go comment on that one 😁

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Mar 11, 2024
London
Guess who's back. Like a bad case of herpes in the eye of my snake. I can smell her rancid spit from here. You canne be friends with geeeehhhh do off Kelly you dense t

Mar 11, 2024
london
The fake eye roll sleep attention seeking didn't work. She then had to woe me and tell about her meds. WE DON'T CARE cousin sister aunty granddaughter. do back off to where you've been hiding you bullying t. That feels better.
What is highly amusing is that when she came in the box with whizzlewelies she was off her face (reminds me off demi) now all of a sudden shes fine and speaking normal 🙄🙄 she dumped her trauma not long followed by mazza 😂.

Mar 22, 2024
uk
Unstable mable your name says it all why do you have to shout I know ur unstable but we ain’t deaf and Cryful Chole go cry in peace and ohhh Yh Greece are ready for you are you ready for them????

Mar 22, 2024
uk
Mabel and her crew are all jealous and are crying in the box about Miss Dread and her crew going to the ball🤣😂Mabel you will never be allowed your too loud they will be able to hear you from where u are and their in Grimsby with your FOG HORN!!!