Vic Rose

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023
From what i've picked up she has had her kids taken from her, was told to stay of TikTok to help her get them back, asked for £5000 donations in her fight to get them back.... kept the money, continued on TikTok and joined OF .... absolute car crash

Reactions: truthseeker
Oct 1, 2023
Her old house was next to the youngest boys Dad's sister, although the dad wasn't in the picture she use to babysit him so vic could go to the gym and stuff, the house was riddled with mice but the whole street had the same issue.

She got moved by the council because her address was leaked and it apparently made it unsafe. She was suppose to get a new place to make it safe for the boys to return too, guess that's been ruined now that fat chav, don't know her name, she got arrested after she went banging on vics door at the new house.

The 5k people donated for legal fees was spent on a holiday to Thailand probably the driving lessons, new car and the cost of all the decorating of the new place.

It's taking longer to get the boys back because she failed the drug test and hasn't stayed off live even trying to be sneaky and going over to insta because she knows SS are monitoring her account.

She's been thriving without her kids, not sure if she's getting vists with them but she certainly isn't doing everything possible to get them back properly likes being a part time non residential parent all she ever did was complain how annoying the boys were and how she stuck with the youngest 24/7 and how she's constantly cleaning up the mess they made because she left them unsupervised gagging for attention and being destructive while she sat the majority of the day on live and getting stoned.

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023
i remember seeing a live one time and the little one had fallen asleep with glass in his hands, there was blood over his hands and bedding

• Wow
Reactions: Carly
Oct 1, 2023
i remember seeing a live one time and the little one had fallen asleep with glass in his hands, there was blood over his hands and bedding
That's so bad...

It was suggested that the youngest has additional needs. He required alot more supervision and support than he got from her, she'd ignore them for hours then got angry and aggressive with them for making mess and being mischievous.

She took him out of nursery because staff were picking up on stuff, pretty sure they notified social suspecting neglect.

She was on live crying because the oldest hated living with her, he wanted to live with his dad, hopefully he's doing better now.

Reactions: iseeyou
Oct 1, 2023
Admitting to still smoking weed, even though failing a drug test impacted her seeing the boys.

Got rid of the puppy because she couldn't manage caring for it, now gone off on another holiday...

Yet people in her comments telling her how amazing she is, how she's doing everything possible to get them back 🙄

Reactions: iseeyou

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023
I seen her saying she wasn't gonna tell anyone she was in Spain coz they would comment negatively on it - those dicks in the comments are the ones that had paid for the holiday. Seriously why do people gift her. Said she went to Spain coz at home she is always high 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ WTF

Oct 1, 2023
I seen her saying she wasn't gonna tell anyone she was in Spain coz they would comment negatively on it - those dicks in the comments are the ones that had paid for the holiday. Seriously why do people gift her. Said she went to Spain coz at home she is always high 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ WTF

Is her weed habit that bad she needs to leave the country to detox.
Wouldn't surprise me if she’s gone on holiday because the social want to drug test her again and she needs time for it to leave her system.

All the home decorating plus the holiday she's still raking in the money that's why she can't quit TT like SS told her too.

Reactions: truthseeker
Mar 6, 2024
I actually quite like Vic Rose, the stuff she said on live before was questionable, but she's doing her best to get a new home sorted and get her children back. She just says stuff on live that we all think in our mind at some points, cant deny that

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
I actually quite like Vic Rose, the stuff she said on live before was questionable, but she's doing her best to get a new home sorted and get her children back. She just says stuff on live that we all think in our mind at some points, cant deny that
If the kids were taken wrongly why aren't they already home that's my wonder. Even if they weren't taken wrongly she's had enough time to prove herself surely

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
What is the actual story with vic and the kids? I’ve seen snippets over the years, but there’s gaps 😂 I know currently she’s decorating for their return but she keeps changing the “date” well month of their return it keeps getting pushed further back…