Welshlisacatlady

Baxterboodles

Mar 9, 2024
So she wants to be relevant here you go Lisa! Tell Wayne that I said hello, which accounts are you going under today? Whose arse are you kissing today? What mood are you today? I will wait 😂 anyhoo everyone over on T would like to wish you well, we haven’t forgotten about you it’s just you’ve grabbed our attention, so we thought we’d give you a little surprise with your very own thread 😂

Mar 5, 2024
Scotland
Well well! Kids have had enough of your s already?! Why did you get everyone excited making us all think you’ve given your motormouth a rest for a few months?! Or has Wayne had enough of your drink problem? I’m sure fiesty can give you the number for AA

Baxterboodles

Mar 9, 2024
Well well! Kids have had enough of your s already?! Why did you get everyone excited making us all think you’ve given your motormouth a rest for a few months?! Or has Wayne had enough of your drink problem? I’m sure fiesty can give you the number for AA
She likes to stay relevant does the WW 😂 do you like the nickname we gave you Lisa, I made that name up Lisa so who am I 🤔 can you remember cast your mind back to 2022 😂

Reactions: Talktime

Baxterboodles

Mar 9, 2024
WW is up and about still trying to stay relevant on other threads, can’t believe she’s still sticking up for that feisty woman, I don’t know much about her but she stuck by Sasha the charity thief, if anyone has any free time pop over to tattle we’ve been discussing her behaviour for the last two years 😂

Reactions: Talktime
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Your all Lisa fans too ? Yay let’s have a party 🎊 ain’t she amazing 😻
The thing I like about her is her honesty n loyalty. You know she would never stab you in the back. She's been stabbed in the back by Sam Payne and that FatFreak that I know of. I wish she would hand over all her DMs with them. She fing won't though. Tam called her a drunk 🥴 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she definitely doesn't know her then. In all the time I've known her, I've seen her drunk twice. She was fing hilarious 😂

Reactions: LittleMissInbread
Mar 11, 2024
London
Lisa has the sharpest tongue going, fool her once shame on you and by god help you if you try twice. I worked with her at the DWP. She took no prisoners there too. It was her who got me on tiktok I wish she had of skipped me out. And Wayne drinks more than Lisa her vice is more shopping than sipping

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Lisa has the sharpest tongue going, fool her once shame on you and by god help you if you try twice. I worked with her at the DWP. She took no prisoners there too. It was her who got me on tiktok I wish she had of skipped me out. And Wayne drinks more than Lisa her vice is more shopping than sipping
Ah I didn't know that. Oh do. She shops every day. She doesn't drink unless she goes out. Twice I've seen her drunk. Sam Payne is an alcoholic. Got some screen recordings of her off her face. I'll have to post them on here. 🥴😂😂

Mar 11, 2024
London
Ah I didn't know that. Oh do. She shops every day. She doesn't drink unless she goes out. Twice I've seen her drunk. Sam Payne is an alcoholic. Got some screen recordings of her off her face. I'll have to post them on here. 🥴😂😂
I've seen Lisa drunk but that's not her "problem" shopping is and she shops for se on tiktok shop and doesn't hurt anyone it makes her happy and helps small creators. Sam sniffs a Carling and becomes rocky wanting to fight the world. It wasn't so long ago she was crying on Jodie and jems shoulders about tattle lot and fact freak and now look at her. Bezzies arse kissing. Bring back drunk Lisa with the hard hitting truth. I'd rather have that then a slimy snake like Sam the smug Payne