BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Can someone with an ancestry account tell me if Lisa davies born aug 1981 exists?

It’s coincidental but on companies house two dissolved businesses exist one named Lisa victoria mind energy that was run by Lisa davies. It’s an extraordinary coincidence given our Lisa’s middle name is Victoria. And the address is 20 mins from where they both lived. But it’d be fraud if Lisa davies was a made up person.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Can someone with an ancestry account tell me if Lisa davies born aug 1981 exists?

It’s coincidental but on companies house two dissolved businesses exist one named Lisa victoria mind energy that was run by Lisa davies. It’s an extraordinary coincidence given our Lisa’s middle name is Victoria. And the address is 20 mins from where they both lived. But it’d be fraud if Lisa davies was a made up person.
I will look now for you

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
There are quite a few Lisa Davies born in July 1981 on an ancestry not Aug 1981. So that company name you found may be a coincidence but then that’s a huge coincidence isn’t it?

Still no marriage records for either R or L.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I think she just wanted to know if there’s another Lisa Davies who actually owes this company or if it was Ma Baker now setting up companies under her ‘married’ name.

As I said there are quite a few actual Lisa Davies born in 1983.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
So this was the reply Bob got regarding his request for a update, dont quite know how to take this, does it mean they have found something fraudulent or does it mean they wont update us but will inform the police of findings, fraudulent or non fraudulent?? Bob has asked for an explanation, 🤷‍♀️ and what's a subpoena, didnt know it was spelt that way, have they spelt it wrong, 🤣 alot of people he dealt with were foreign. Did anyone else use the link?

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
So this was the reply Bob got regarding his request for a update, dont quite know how to take this, does it mean they have found something fraudulent or does it mean they wont update us but will inform the police of findings, fraudulent or non fraudulent?? Bob has asked for an explanation, 🤷‍♀️ and what's a subpoena, have they spelt it wrong, 🤣 alot of people he dealt with were foreign. Did anyone else use the link?
A subpoena is a summons, so they’re saying they would only information with the authorities in the relevant country if they demanded it, which is fair enough, and that they would have to contact them in an official capacity. It sounds a bit like a stat response to be honest and probably just from a desk body in another country. Presumably if they did investigate and find anything they weren’t happy with they’d hand it over to the appropriate body to deal with.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
A subpoena is a summons, so they’re saying they would only information with the authorities in the relevant country if they demanded it, which is fair enough, and that they would have to contact them in an official capacity. It sounds a bit like a stat response to be honest and probably just from a desk body in another country. Presumably if they did investigate and find anything they weren’t happy with they’d hand it over to the appropriate body to deal with.
Knew that, just didnt know it was spelt that way, didnt know it had a B in it, 🤪🤪🤪🤪 it's written to confuse, did they find something and cannot disclose, have they even bothered to investigate. Bob said there were four different people dealing with it, you would think it would be assigned to one person. 🤷‍♀️

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Honestly I suspect they’ve not even investigated! Gofundme gets 2.9% + £0.25p per donation. On £50k that’s a minimum of £1400, so you can see why they might not want to rattle any cages!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Honestly I suspect they’ve not even investigated! Gofundme gets 2.9% + £0.25p per donation. On £50k that’s a minimum of £1400, so you can see why they might not want to rattle any cages!
And unfortunately I suspect there are lots of suspicious funds that they probably ought to investigate too, but they probably all just get away with it.

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
I think she just wanted to know if there’s another Lisa Davies who actually owes this company or if it was Ma Baker now setting up companies under her ‘married’ name.

As I said there are quite a few actual Lisa Davies born in 1983.
Thank you, really appreciate it. That’s exactly my thinking - is the company Lisa Victoria run by a Lisa davies a complete coincidence (Ie does a Lisa davies exist and did she coincidentally live half an hour from our Lisa).

Strange that there’s no Lisa davies born that year. Perhaps it’s a married name.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Thank you, really appreciate it. That’s exactly my thinking - is the company Lisa Victoria run by a Lisa davies a complete coincidence (Ie does a Lisa davies exist and did she coincidentally live half an hour from our Lisa).

Strange that there’s no Lisa davies born that year. Perhaps it’s a married name.
Sorry that’s my typo didnt mean to say 1983 was meant to confirm there are Lisa Davies born 1981