Boymombeth/boymommabeth

mmmbop

Mar 4, 2024
Now she reckons she reported herself to SS and they haven't rung her back. Absolute lies. She anticipating them because 💯 someone will have called them on her. She's prepping for the story of why they are involved and Shaun's been told to leave the house.

cantshutmeup

Sep 13, 2024
in my dreams
Now she reckons she reported herself to SS and they haven't rung her back. Absolute lies. She anticipating them because 💯 someone will have called them on her. She's prepping for the story of why they are involved and Shaun's been told to leave the house.
Oh 100% they wouldnt not ring you back if that was the case but then again she compared what shaun does to a parent who works away all week or is in the army so 😂

snoopy24

May 9, 2024
Ireland
She’s the worst excuse of a mother I’ve ever seen , to watch her kids go threw pain for months because their father picked drugs and drink over them , to take him back known it’s only a matter of time before he f offs again , saying she knows how to help the boys next time if he’s goes again , the only thing she is helping them with is a life time of abandonment issues , she thinks more about her needs than she does her kids needs , money must be low and she needs him back to build up her only f*ns again

cantshutmeup

Sep 13, 2024
in my dreams
She’s the worst excuse of a mother I’ve ever seen , to watch her kids go threw pain for months because their father picked drugs and drink over them , to take him back known it’s only a matter of time before he f offs again , saying she knows how to help the boys next time if he’s goes again , the only thing she is helping them with is a life time of abandonment issues , she thinks more about her needs than she does her kids needs , money must be low and she needs him back to build up her only f*ns again

She really is social are now involved as someone called them so i hope they give her a wake up call she acts shes taken him back and is helping him for the boys but its for her in her words “oh if i was doing this for a friend everyone would be saying how great i am but because its shaun its wrong “ um no babes id say its bad anyone withdrawing around your kids wether your kids see everything or not its irrelavent she even admitted logans effected by the coming and going she doesnt care shes an awful mum and an awful person how the hell she compares shaun doing drugs and drink over his kids to parents who work away and then come back is mind blowing

She just wants to be the hero “oh look guys i saved him i got him clean it was me “ shes delusional hes defonitly using again no one uses hard drugs night and day for months then comes back and acts like a happy family it just doesnt happen

And beth if i see one of your counterfit items on your vinted il have no shame in reporting you to trading standereds the fact your actually telling people your going to sell fake branded stuff is insane

snoopy24

May 9, 2024
Ireland
She really is social are now involved as someone called them so i hope they give her a wake up call she acts shes taken him back and is helping him for the boys but its for her in her words “oh if i was doing this for a friend everyone would be saying how great i am but because its shaun its wrong “ um no babes id say its bad anyone withdrawing around your kids wether your kids see everything or not its irrelavent she even admitted logans effected by the coming and going she doesnt care shes an awful mum and an awful person how the hell she compares shaun doing drugs and drink over his kids to parents who work away and then come back is mind blowing

She just wants to be the hero “oh look guys i saved him i got him clean it was me “ shes delusional hes defonitly using again no one uses hard drugs night and day for months then comes back and acts like a happy family it just doesnt happen

And beth if i see one of your counterfit items on your vinted il have no shame in reporting you to trading standereds the fact your actually telling people your going to sell fake branded stuff is insane
There is no way he’s clean, going on like it’s a normal day gym and doing lives, not a bit of sweat , she is delusional if she thinks he is , she will never ever trust him again she’s gonna wanna be with him 24/7 he won’t put up with tat , she’s gives him more attention while on live than she ever does with her kids , it’s clear where her priorities lie , all this hype about new house for new beginning and no bad memories, sure she be bringing tat with her now , she actually does my head in got blocked for telling her some truths

cantshutmeup

Sep 13, 2024
in my dreams
There is no way he’s clean, going on like it’s a normal day gym and doing lives, not a bit of sweat , she is delusional if she thinks he is , she will never ever trust him again she’s gonna wanna be with him 24/7 he won’t put up with tat , she’s gives him more attention while on live than she ever does with her kids , it’s clear where her priorities lie , all this hype about new house for new beginning and no bad memories, sure she be bringing tat with her now , she actually does my head in got blocked for telling her some truths
This!!!! It makes no sense either there living in la la land acting its all good or he is genuinally clean and has been longer then shes saying either way shes been showing up as a big fat liar shes a selfish cow its all about her feelings sod how the boys feel social need to do somthing asap