Canadian Angie - @Angelica_c100

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
i was absolutely fuming with eq after what she said. That’s probably how i ended up in here & not in the pissheads thread 😬had a bit of a tiff with some other members over the whole eq thing
'Bit of a tiff'
By that you mean you said 'everyone' is up EQ's hoop (in the drunko Ange thread - which they're v obvs not) and ran over here when people told you (rightly so) that you were talking s.

I'll tell you again now that you're in the Can Ange thread, I'm an EQ's hater - there's no one in the Alchy Ange thread that sucks up to E-fing-Spew, in fact there were people saying it was gross that KarmaKas was 'bigging her up' etc so I really don't know where you've got the impression that EQ has some weird fanbase on the Delu-poo thread.

Let me list a few things I, personally, don't agree w EQ on to help you out:

•Her getting her hair done off the back of the racist Pearl situation in a blatant attempt at baiting Taurian/Paigey/etc
•Her mocking disabled people
•Her past fraud
•Her being a DV abuser
•Her having an underage mod that she interacted w openly
•Her thinking she can get away with saying whatever tf she wants bc she thinks she's something she's not

I always call EQ out and so do others, I haven't seen anyone kissing her bony, wrinkled, arse but I have seen plenty of people calling her out.

You threw a sissy fit and thought you could come here and hide, you also said some fed s and frankly - that was a sty fing move.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
piss off and cry about it! grown ass man sitting on an internet thread bitching about tiktokers 🤣thought it was just females that done the bitching.
You really are so childish. You literally came in moaning that everyone kisses EQs hole when it was clear it was spoken about , but got your bridget jones knickers in a twist because you couldn't get your own way , but still cried like a fing baby about it.

sassy mr. d GIF by CBC

Mar 2, 2024
I flounced. Maybe flounced slash pushed. What about you I didn’t see you in there since it moved to the new section? I’m looking for a new home I miss slagging off begs

You flounced. You’d probably still be digging at Doubtfire if I hadn’t said something.

You didn’t have to leave the thread. No one wanted you to. I’ve even reached out to you on tiktok.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
oh piss off you don’t own this forum billy big bollocks!Stoo trying to act the gaffa on here. Actually i should have tagged all over you over there🖕🏻i think you’ll also find that’s not what i said is it now you little bullshitter. My comments are still there..read the fas again..funny eq days all that and there’s loads of you on tiktok that have reposted what angie has said again 🤦🏻‍♀️nowt about eq though as there. Now do off and don’t reply to me again u gobby little t
I don't own any forum it's a public site. It's embarrassing to run over here and make out like your been pushed out for a tiff when you haven't. You accused the whole thread of trying to help EQ deflect from saying a horrible slur. You accused us all of being Jimmy Saville supporters and when you were asked how we could help you kicked off at everyone. You were offered help twice by me yetsterday if you wanted to do something about EQ and you still just verbally abused us. But no I think I'll stay here and reply all day 🤎

Mar 2, 2024
I can’t believe she’s onto her 4th place in a few days. She’s the ultimate car crash. It’s kind of incredible how she’s now managed to land herself in jail, it’s like she’s always teetering on the edge of destroying her life but somehow manages to keep going.

Nat is a bit of a head case she turned up like Zac did (careful guys dont s off zac) when she was in a hospital and basically befriended her. INSANE.

Still salty I see.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
'Bit of a tiff'
By that you mean you said 'everyone' is up EQ's hoop (in the drunko Ange thread - which they're v obvs not) and ran over here when people told you (rightly so) that you were talking s.

I'll tell you again now that you're in the Can Ange thread, I'm an EQ's hater - there's no one in the Alchy Ange thread that sucks up to E-fing-Spew, in fact there were people saying it was gross that KarmaKas was 'bigging her up' etc so I really don't know where you've got the impression that EQ has some weird fanbase on the Delu-poo thread.

Let me list a few things I, personally, don't agree w EQ on to help you out:

•Her getting her hair done off the back of the racist Pearl situation in a blatant attempt at baiting Taurian/Paigey/etc
•Her mocking disabled people
•Her past fraud
•Her being a DV abuser
•Her having an underage mod that she interacted w openly
•Her thinking she can get away with saying whatever tf she wants bc she thinks she's something she's not

I always call EQ out and so do others, I haven't seen anyone kissing her bony, wrinkled, arse but I have seen plenty of people calling her out.

You threw a sissy fit and thought you could come here and hide, you also said some fed s and frankly - that was a sty fing move.

And i also said soz about aiming my comment at “all” but still stand by the eq lovers. I’m guessing a lot in that thread are maybe secret eq lovers. I came over here because that thread is cliquey as do, accuse everybody of being others, do me half of you were saying i was alex yesterday 🤣EQ says sumick wrong and half of CC on tiktok are uploading and posting what angie said ages ago and absolutely nothing about what EQ said. That’s exactly my point on her not getting called out. I came on CC because i seen people were getting called out but it’s selective

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
You flounced. You’d probably still be digging at Doubtfire if I hadn’t said something.

You didn’t have to leave the thread. No one wanted you to. I’ve even reached out to you on tiktok.
Sorry why have you come here to comment to me?!you’re not her bouncer Can’t I just do what I want please

What on earth is going on I’ve just got loads of notifications on this quiet thread

Mar 2, 2024
oh piss off you don’t own this forum billy big bollocks!Stoo trying to act the gaffa on here. Actually i should have tagged all over you over there🖕🏻i think you’ll also find that’s not what i said is it now you little bullshitter. My comments are still there..read the fas again..funny eq days all that and there’s loads of you on tiktok that have reposted what angie has said again 🤦🏻‍♀️nowt about eq though as there. Now do off and don’t reply to me again u gobby little t

Yes. Many of us have reposted what Angie said. Why not??! We want them all calling out for the s they say. They’re all fing trash humans. They each need to be held accountable.

How is that a bad thing??

Edit. Judas is my hero. I have her wanted poster above my bed 😍

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
The do has happened with everyone? I thought it was established weeks and months ago how difference of opinion was established as we are all individuals? I haven't even been around and am completely baffled with how people have been made to feel pushed away? What happened to just sticking one another on mute? What happened to being individuals? I always allow people to feel welcome in the thread and if people don't like what we say that's entitlement to own opinions. This whole fing sshow makes us look like fing hypocrites to brigham and the rest of the people on the app
Fuck It Season 11 GIF by One Chicago
I just want to comment on this thread about tiktokers I’m not sure why there are suddenly loads of argument comments here bit of a shame

Jun 8, 2024
uk
You really are so childish. You literally came in moaning that everyone kisses EQs hole when it was clear it was spoken about , but got your bridget jones knickers in a twist because you couldn't get your own way , but still cried like a fing baby about it.

sassy mr. d GIF by CBC

and here you all are in your little clique. Absolutely right i got my knickers in a twist. I apologised to the fact i said “all”

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Sorry why have you come here to comment to me?!you’re not her bouncer Can’t I just do what I want please

What on earth is going on I’ve just got loads of notifications on this quiet thread
Freddy mercury called us all Jimmy Saville supporters, EQ lovers and accused us all of trying to help EQ deflect from being called out for calling someone a horrible slur. Then ran away over here saying they've had a little tiff....

Bit like when you accused Mrs D of gaslighting then ran away 🤷‍♀️

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I just want to comment on this thread about tiktokers I’m not sure why there are suddenly loads of argument comments here bit of a shame
Honestly, whatever thread people want to come to and speak about then they should but the dragging of one another in the threads and the hypocrisy is fing ridiculous. Long as people don't actually like EQ then this is not my fight as I have been away all weekend but if anyone is sat and thinks EQ is genuinely good then they need their heads fing shaking

Mar 2, 2024

I was reading and saw what you wrote??! Is that ok???! Crikey. You think an awful lot of yourself that no one can question your actions.

No, I’m not Doubtfires bouncer. What I am is someone who called out what I saw.

Bullying. You were bullying her.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Honestly, whatever thread people want to come to and speak about then they should but the dragging of one another in the threads and the hypocrisy is fing ridiculous. Long as people don't actually like EQ then this is not my fight as I have been away all weekend but if anyone is sat and thinks EQ is genuinely good then they need their heads fing shaking
Sorry I’ve no idea what’s going on and I don’t want involvement