Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It's funny because she literally neglects her health and personal hygiene thinking it affects other people. Living in filth, wetting herself, sitting in soiled dirty wet clothes, eating like a pig, sleeping in sick. Living in a literal bio hazard bedroom. That doesn't affect any of us, she's punishing herself for the entertainment of strangers.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It's funny because she literally neglects her health and personal hygiene thinking it affects other people. Living in filth, wetting herself, sitting in soiled dirty wet clothes, eating like a pig, sleeping in sick. Living in a literal bio hazard bedroom. That doesn't affect any of us, she's punishing herself for the entertainment of strangers.
It’s desperately sad but she’s a t, so I no longer have empathy/sympathy for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Don't lie that's a million pounds worth that's how she imagines we all live because she's upper class 🤢🤣

Oct 24, 2023
It’s desperately sad but she’s a t, so I no longer have empathy/sympathy for her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Iv never felt sorry for her, the only time Iv shown any sort of understanding was when I witness Sheila talking in the same way Angie does. It just made me realise it's learned behaviour. That's why I don't view Sheila as a sad old woman either 😂

Mar 15, 2024
York
shes a pressure sore waiting to happen does she realise urinating yourself damages skin from the ammonia and sitting in it . but unfortunately its her choice any normal human would wash and change themselves not fester in it for days and weeks on end imagine the state if she had her own place , god help if anyone ever has to move into that home if anything happens to sheila theyll have to fumigate it all :sick:

Oct 24, 2023
NHS is fed, closest appointment for a phlebotomist (not even a doctor’s appointment), is August 8th. Role on Labour government, help us 😭
That was a promise that'll be hard to deliver. They can't just whip doctors and extra appointments out of nowhere. It was wishful thinking at best.

Ask them to call you if there's a cancellation before then.