Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Aww man what happened in reds? I missed it all
Alfie was mentioned, AJ was mentioned, AJ joined to say his side, Angie joined and started her usual "you're obsessed! It was 3 days ago! You're a snake!".

I enjoyed when AJ told Angie to go wash her piss stained sheets and Angie raged at Red about allowing that. 🤣

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Can we also appreciate Miss J royally fed dread right under that bus 🤣😭
'So what happened yesterday with Angie and Pearl?' Cue chaos.
Dance Dancing GIF by Storyful

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Woah £700 a month PIP is a Hella lot of money and a fing gift horse according to RED!!!

I do think EVERY disabled person is extremely grateful for their gift horse, living the high life pain free, stress free with no worries on that pittance of a fing gift horse.

Ignorant privileged b of a t.
I'm just about to go live and rip her a new one my step dad worked all his life as a carpet fitter and can barely walk because his back is crumbling I had to fight tooth and nail to get him the money he deserves and didn't even want to take!!! He is a very proud man and literally worked until his back gave out!! And she wants to sit on live and beg like the stupid money grabbing b that she is, you are a dumb b miss red this is not a job you are a disgusting grotty red haired t!!!

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I’m not gonna pretend AJ is a good person because he’s called angie out. He’s stood by her on all the other nasty s she’s done. I agree with everything that he was saying but i’m not a fan of his neither just because he went against angie on this one. Just my opinion
I have the same opinion same for life on the edge both can do off!!! If Angie licked them out they would be back on her platform like a shot!!!