Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
To keep track
Alfie was eighteen (18) years old and added someone 'randomly' (his own words) on snapchat.
The person he added was fifteen (15) years old and age was discussed.

During conversations had between them it was divulged that the fifteen (15) year old was vulnerable.

Pictures were sent as well as calls.
Alfie, eighteen (18) years old, also moved on to other platforms to talk to the fifteen (15) year old.

The fifteen (15) year old eventually tried to stop contact with Alfie, eighteen (18) years old, and police became involved due to the nature of the conversations that had occurred. Police advised the fifteen (15) year old to delete her snapchat.

This was five (5) years ago (2019.)

Five (5) years later (2024) the person was twenty (20) and saw Alfie, then twenty-three (23), in Delupoo's box and felt the need to tell Delupoo what was going on because of the threat Alfie posed.

Alfie deliberately lied about his age to try and get out of what he was being accused of.

Delupoo dismissed the twenty (20) year old and believed Alfie, twenty-three years old (23), continuing to platform him since then.

Now (two months later) the case has been reopened against Alfie, it has come out that Alfie is definitely twenty-three (23) years old and turning twenty-four (24) in August - it has been proven that he relentlessly lied about his age and the severity of what he had done.

Personal thoughts
I wish to respect the person's wishes, I have purposefully not named them and instead named Alfie.
Until such a time that they get their justice I will continue to advocate for them in any way that I can and try to be as respectful as possible.

What Alfie has done is inexcusable and Delupoo as well as EDL Pearl along with others who excused or downplayed Alfie's actions are deplorable.

Delupoo, EDL Pearl and others have no right to discuss this person in terms of doubt.

Also I'll drop this here once again;

Predator meaning: 'a sexual predator who targets children/people; corporate predators who go after smaller rivals. an overbearing, greedy or selfish person.'

Predatory behavior: 'refers to actions and conduct characterized by the exploitation, manipulation, or harm of others for personal gain, satisfaction, or gratification. This behavior often involves deceit, aggression, or manipulation to take advantage of vulnerable individuals or situations.'

Alfie knew that person was fifteen (15) years old and was talking to them when he was eighteen (18) years old.
He also knew they were vulnerable.
He continued talking to them.
That is a predator.
Appreciate your effort in writing this well worded update 😊
Have just fallen into my bed at work and will read on from here when (if) I get moments of peace (time to doss reading cc) during my shift tomorrow!

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Just two pills for god sake Zia I'm not a Demi 😭😭
It’s too late the cult will be taking notes on how our leader suffers with addiction and how she mocks those with addiction.

Uh Huh Writing GIF by thepanozzoteam