Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning , is it bed time yet?!

Isn't Angie gifting herself just giving Tiktok a bigger cut of her `profits` the thick t. Sorry, I mean taking her gifters for granted.

Bring back our Judas 😭

Its Raining GIF by Nat Geo Wild

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Oh dear Alex didn't you claim to be mabels friend seems you've become a yes person even whilst she says mabels family are peados and about her brain tumour. You 2 deserve to rot in hell.
View attachment 1000070856.mp4
Mabel called her a pedlo enabler Not a pedlo, angie had just had that cretin Ashley who admitted being a pedo in her room, so Mabel was right. Angie then mocked her CA again and again not just this time but letting Wayne say things like "she sold herself for 50p" she went on for months targeting mabel.

Feb 29, 2024
Also admitting to dangerous driving being a 'boy racer'
I just cringed so hard because all the ‘boy racers’ I’ve ever known have hung around McDonald’s car parks flirting with 15 year olds…. I know that for a fact because my mate was 17 and she could drive and had a really nice car, We used to go to Maccies and do t laps around the carpark just mocking the boy racers! 🤣

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I just cringed so hard because all the ‘boy racers’ I’ve ever known have hung around McDonald’s car parks flirting with 15 year olds…. I know that for a fact because my mate was 17 and she could drive and had a really nice car, We used to go to Maccies and do t laps around the carpark just mocking the boy racers! 🤣
I used to date a ‘boy racer’ (back in my youth) he threatened to get a sticky sun visor on his windscreen with our names on. I dumped him 😭😭

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Morning all. Insomnia is kicking my arse. I’ve had about 2 hours sleep 😩. Was listening to mushroom boy and the great unwashed talk s at like 4 this morning.

Almost ordered myself a green smoothie but went for a coffee frappe instead.
Ah nothing worse 😟Have you tried the boots sleepeaze? I stopped amitriptoline & started taking these. They do seem to help me. I sleep with my headphones on every night listening to killer stuff on youtube, it’s the only way i can sleep.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

I bet he owns a Corsa with an exhaust that's bigger than any hose he's ever seen before and fluffy dice playing clubland 90 CD's 😭