Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
@Miss Baguette 🥖 this is a bit of what delulu and Alex were talking about early hours this morning. I had to really compress it so pic quality is s but audio is fine
View attachment ScreenRecording_07-26-2024 02-03-18_1-compressed.mov
I remember that case very well and the way is was handled on social media was shocking.

This wasn't just the case of a cold blooded killer murdering a baby. This was a single mother for 3 very small children, suffering with her mental health fleeing domestic violence after an ex set fire to her home when she was inside it pregnant with her daughters. She was in a woman's refuge with 2 kids under 3 and a newborn baby.

Before her local community knew she was guilty they'd set up memorials and go fund mes to help. Once the news came out that it was Infact murder her community decided they still wanted to fund a funeral and help with memorials because the baby had other family who deserved to be able to burry her. This was reported as her having support for murdering her baby and that nobody cared. Not as black and white as reported in that video. Just for context.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Becka. I remember her vaguely. She lied about being a decoy, a social worker and a police officer. Shes a s stirrer as well if I remember correctly.
Yes you are correct.
She also was sat in angies box more than once, she was a regular for months and she only left when Alex did to sit with him in his box everyday.
She was proper strange cos she got Tam to confirm that she was a decoy and said who she worked for, she has everyone questioning that decoy story. Even no face waded in saying if you was a decoy you wouldn't come in everyone’s box telling them that you are and who you work for.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Me neither..but she shouldn't have shown it I'm betting fiesty gave it to her
No she shouldn't have, but also I'm glad I've seen it.
I Love You Smile GIF by Abbey Luck

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
With Angie just saying it’s ok to show ANYTHING that’s already on TikTok, does that mean ANYTHING?

So if something happened on her live that she probably doesn’t want showing again, is it okay to show because it was public on her TikTok?
Yup, if its brought to tiktok you can discuss it, Angie said that.