Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
That girl irritates the life out of me, she wastes so much of the NHS services, I highly doubt anything is wrong with her, I don't trust anything the kidney thief says
This makes me so angry! I had to have a full hysterectomy about 8 years ago due to cervical cancer. I was very lucky it was caught early. But still was very upsetting at the time.

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
More than the gloves are off Angie ...
( Will be posting this in a bit )
Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
I'm sorry but Flangie needs to bring receipts, severe vomiting is not listed on the Royal College of Pathologists Cause or Death list....so until she shows the autopsy/pathology report she's obviously lying as per usual....
Didnt she say he passed away from a brain tumour? But she also said that Sheila tried to kill him as well.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Angie is genuinely unwell 😂 I don’t know why I’m shocked, she oozes hypocrisy.
So we are laughing at her dad’s memory? Not his own daughter claiming she had sex with him? Claiming he died 184736263 different ways, one of those claims was he died of cancer, yet she told a lady ‘you use your cancer for sympathy’ shut the do up angie! I do know about the law and Alicia, baguette etc are not bullying you, you have the option to shut your fing trap about them and focus on yourself, she said Paige and Taurian haven’t spoken about her for ages yet she’s carried on bitching about them.. go to the police I beg you! ‘Get off social media’ is all you will be told! You don’t shower because you are a scruffy tramp, quit using the ‘mh card’ and sort your fing life out you vile nasty t..

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
And you did give my location of Hammersmith in that video!
Well, I don't actually live in Hammersmith, but I live not too far from Hammersmith, so...

You cannot tell me this is not a really extreme shtick.

how does she think she can stop everyone on the internet from expressing their love for broccoli?

"I HAVE SEVERE MENTAL HEALTH"
also Angie: "BPD isn't even really mental health"

This woman, man. This literal walking, talking, piss-stained, vomit encrusted duvet using, animal neglecting, elder abusing, toxic waste dump of a creature cannot be real. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: