Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I hate wasting resources but I'd happily smile if the police kicked in Angies door right now and skull dragged her out of the house. She's fing at her happiest when shes triggering people! Sat on that live smiling and flashing her bl**d all over her (I cant do the hiding words thingy sorry)

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
The one you have censored, her background from what i can see is the same layout as the background when angiethegrinch got in Angies box. Just a different colour 🤔 even the window is in the same place.

Could she be angiethegrinch? I'm probably wrong but meh 🤷‍♀️🤣
I don't believe so, no. AngieTheGrinch seems to be a young(er) woman. The woman I censored is called Ros/z (I don't remember which). She used to be a regular in Angie's lives, but kinda drifted away. I just didn't want to plaster her face out there when I don't believe she condoned what Angie was becoming. She's a northern, middle-aged woman who had had a sty time of it, but seemed like she was genuinely just trying to connect with other damaged people.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
She's just mocking it now. "Empathy" for MH? Don't you ever speak on MH because you don't have the slightest idea.

Funny thing is, when my MH has been in the pits in the past, and I’ve done things that left permanent marks on my body, not once did I do it and jump on a stage and wave it around to everybody, with ‘look what I’ve done’ energy.

I also still suffered with MH when I wasn’t pissed up to my eyeballs.
It’s strange.

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Almost as if it’s a big act 😂
Everything for her is a big act whilst she’s on the Red juice. She know exactly how to play up for the camera, she knows what she’s doing by showing her arms up! I’ve done every bit of therapy exercises I could have done tonight to not be affected by this but I can’t watch her no more! I can’t go back to my dark place that I was in 2 yr ago, I’ve done to much to work on myself to allow that to happen😔

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
She knows exactly what she's doing. I sooo badly want to say some s but it would end up doxing me.
happy sterling archer GIF

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I don't believe so, no. AngieTheGrinch seems to be a young(er) woman. The woman I censored is called Ros/z (I don't remember which). She used to be a regular in Angie's lives, but kinda drifted away. I just didn't want to plaster her face out there when I don't believe she condoned what Angie was becoming. She's a northern, middle-aged woman who had had a sty time of it, but seemed like she was genuinely just trying to connect with other damaged people.
Well I did say previously I am CC worst detective 🤣🤣🤣 I do try.

Snl Bag GIF by Saturday Night Live

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Just a quick question, for all the ones who were so concerned for Baguette.

Did your messages get lost on the way to her dms or?
Nope, I didn't send a message. I don't message anybody on here or on TT. I think maybe Miss Baguette should have given Mrs. D. or Judas the heads up so that their minds were put at ease. Personally I don't give a do about pissy pants Angie and I certainly don't think it's Baggy's fault what the daft cow has done to herself tonight. It's all attention seeking, she's very calculated t and will do anything for views.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
she keeps flashing it, just so people know not to go looking. blaming everyone else, not giving a do about anyone in her 2 years+ on the app who she's ridiculed, invalidated, bullied, etc. i can't even be arsed. i've so much to say, but this isn't the place. i'm going to rant at my dog instead. bless him, he knows. it's all good. and he says "do you, angie" too.

Corral Cockadoodle GIF by Dolly Warhol