Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I won’t be going agasint anyone for having an opposing opinion and I’m not sure I’ve seen that since chunky when she almost popped a vein because some CC members had the audacity to like Zak! I’m not understanding the ‘clique’ stuff. You say something and people respond, is that not what’s being said about Angie’s actions all day?
Erm have you seen what Zia’s teeth just said about me? I rest my case. There is an obvious clique in here, if you can’t see it maybe it’s because you’ve been here too long. I saw it as soon as I joined. Have a great weekend

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
And I’ll continue to have my opinion . Even though I’m being called an Alcoholic for having it. Is that the reaction people get in here for speaking their mind,when it goes against the majority? That’s why no one speaks their mind
Continue to have your opinion, some may respond stronger than others. You have the option to put people on ignore if you don't like their views.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I remember that live, Mary motormouth was in it and people wanted bagutte to stay on but she was triggered by the guys story
I don’t engage in those kind of conversations in real life, I don’t know how to talk to people who are crying their eyes out, and was anxious of just cutting off the live when this person was crying because you know how judgy people get.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Erm have you seen what Zia’s teeth just said about me? I rest my case. There is an obvious clique in here, if you can’t see it maybe it’s because you’ve been here too long. I saw it as soon as I joined. Have a great weekend
I’ve been here a long time tbf. Zias teeth is one person, not everyone. I will have an excellent weekend thank you

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
No. You don’t know anyone’s address. I’m surprised you know you’re own. The issue is you don’t engage what’s left of your brain before you type. In my DM’s asking me to get Mabel to unblock you 😂

Oh so it’s perfectly acceptable to talk on someone’s parenting?! Hmm 🤔Now who does that 🤔

You’ve got an issue with Baguette because she didn’t like you shaming sex workers. That’s your problem.

If you can’t take it sweetheart maybe try not being such a hateful little t
Wait have I been blocked by someone.

I can’t see who you’re replying to but I’m curious

Mar 2, 2024
I can take it all day long . If it were true then I’d be concerned but as it’s lies I dont mind. I have plenty backbone unlike some on here who hide behind others,scared to come out and say what they think

Who’s hiding? I’m right here, ten men. I’ll take all the poison and bile you have and sit here creasing because ultimately you’re just a s t who seems to think they can sit in judgment of everyone 🥰

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Yes this is the one I'm talking about, apparently it never happened now and I'm just making it up anyway. But that time everyone was worried when she went silent and thanked for worrying. This time she went live in silence and everyone is wrong for caring
I'm sure the people that were concerned last night are upset today, I was embarrassed watching the comments as I knew it was just a joke, going by the events of last night

the facts

Mar 17, 2024
I don’t engage in those kind of conversations in real life, I don’t know how to talk to people who are crying their eyes out, and was anxious of just cutting off the live when this person was crying because you know how judgy people get.
Right but that time people were worried about you shutting down in silence the worry was welcomed. Because you were actually distressed. This time you were doing something similar sitting in silence after being blamed for causing Angie to cut herself so people again worried and are being told they are wrong and unreasonable.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
No. You don’t know anyone’s address. I’m surprised you know you’re own. The issue is you don’t engage what’s left of your brain before you type. In my DM’s asking me to get Mabel to unblock you 😂

Oh so it’s perfectly acceptable to talk on someone’s parenting?! Hmm 🤔Now who does that 🤔

You’ve got an issue with Baguette because she didn’t like you shaming sex workers. That’s your problem.

If you can’t take it sweetheart maybe try not being such a hateful little t
I’d give up trying to be a profiler,you’re not very good At it.
Nope can’t find a message asking you to ask Mabel to unblock me,maybe I asked in the comments section(stay off the booze) you all talk on people all the time.
Nope I’ve had issues with Baguette for a while actually. And I stand by what I said about Deni & Gcrew. I can take anything you throw at me so carry on. I will put you on ignore now as I have seen enough of your embarrassing behaviour. No it’s not because I can’t take it. Fire up a live and discuss me.😉
Sucking up Baguettes hoop 😂😂🤭