Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Angie is all ready sucking any potential fun from this big brother idea. The way she's talking about dictating who can go in, what they're allowed to do, what they're allowed to cook... Ugh, all the fun sucked out of it by the biggest fing killjoy snowflake t going. Acting like if she goes in there people will be waiting on her, essentially. fing lock them in a bunker and lose the key.

Hunger (2009) and The Hole (2001) are my suggestions for inspiration. 👍

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
How bad is it before I go in?
She’ll have purposefully avoided washing the wrist area when cleaning her hands. Crusty remnants of blood etc. I’ve only seen it a couple of times and mostly going off when she’s done it before luv ❤️‍🩹

Trigger warning: self harm talk

Edit: being as sensitive as possible, she does superficial surface razor scrapes that break the capillaries of the top layer of skin. These tend to be bleeders and thankfully don’t leave much of a wound/scar.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Angie is all ready sucking any potential fun from this big brother idea. The way she's talking about dictating who can go in, what they're allowed to do, what they're allowed to cook... Ugh, all the fun sucked out of it by the biggest fing killjoy snowflake t going. Acting like if she goes in there people will be waiting on her, essentially. fing lock them in a bunker and lose the key.

I’d much prefer if they done Squid Games so I could see her get shot

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Angie eating makes me
Sick Vomit GIF by CBS

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead

When she gets voted, out she'll have a temper tantrum especially if a nemesis of hers is still in there