Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I looked at the gypsy rose crime scene pics. It looked painful tbh. But I think because I used to watch gore that I’ve become somewhat desensitised to it. The stuff the cartel used to do to people was wild.
Them videos used to be sick the things they did to people. There was a site but I can’t remember what it was called, it was the dark web before the dark web had a name 🫣
I have a bit of a fascination for all things macabre and gore.
do me it’s just clicked why my ex husband calls me a psychopath 😭

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
We are definitely all from the same generation, discovering the internet was wild 😭
Yeah. A black puppy being trod on, saddam being hanged, some bloke getting a dildo put down his willy, a woman getting fed to death by a horse to name a few traumat videos I’ve seen that have been burnt to my retinas. One guy one glass, two girls one cup, one guy vs a screwdriver. And the entirety of happy tree friends. Salad fingers.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Yeah. A black puppy being trod on, saddam being hanged, some bloke getting a dildo put down his willy, a woman getting fed to death by a horse to name a few traumat videos I’ve seen that have been burnt to my retinas. One guy one glass, two girls one cup, one guy vs a screwdriver. And the entirety of happy tree friends. Salad fingers.
Remember Old Lady GIF by IFHT Films