Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Fried Chicken GIF

I think you’re a bit old for him

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Is he even allowed to leave where he lives? Some conditions state while a case is open they aren't allowed to leave the area 🤔 and he would have to inform the officers that he's residing elsewhere for a period of time
Guess it depends on any conditions etc. he was abroad, so I’m assuming he must just have to notify if going away for a week.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Demi is another one I need to catch up on. Only heard of her through here and she's the one with a gammy leg?
Yes.

Slow, slurred speech, drinks monster, falls asleep on live, has an amazing double act with her Mom (Tracy) usually, fell asleep with her leg on top of a heater that apparently doesn't get hot on top but gave her 3rd degree burns that she slept through... 😳

She's a bit of a slow watch, but when it goes it goes hard. 🤣🤣

Always ghost watch. You've got a chance of getting in the live when it's kicking off, but as a general rule she blocks everyone (except the wrong uns 🤣).

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
That randy roofer is a t he is sinking 10,000 into these animals going into a house that will need to be fumigated once Angie has left lice scabies being spread throughout!!

Also the house he has chosen if he has Angie pearl etc in there they will destroy the place they don't give a do about anyone else and they won't be paying to repair it or give any money to fix anything they ruin 😂😂

I've never known a more stupid idea in my life!!!

I hope he looses all his money and more
I hope puke goes in and is decked by pearl or eq

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Yes.

Slow, slurred speech, drinks monster, falls asleep on live, has an amazing double act with her Mom (Tracy) usually, fell asleep with her leg on top of a heater that apparently doesn't get hot on top but gave her 3rd degree burns that she slept through... 😳

Always ghost watch. You've got a chance of getting in the live when it's kicking off, but as a general rule she blocks everyone (except the wrong uns 🤣).
I could try and get in when she’s got 2k people in and the t will still block my account 😂

Afraid not. ☹️

I'm only watching because of the topic, then the more she talks the more I'm gobsmacked.

1000021777.png
This absolutely sickens me profiting of a literal here and now situation it's just wrong on so many levels, parents sat currently in a hospital not knowing if their children will make it or the fact these poor families are going to be mentally scared for life.

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Yes.

She slept through THAT 🤯🤯🤯
I searched for pretty_sarcastic but no one of that name was live and after that description I've got FOMO 🤣