Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
The good old didn't saw wasn't watching excuse 😭

Suspicious Will Ferrell GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I never condoned what miss baguette did. I was asleep when the T-shirts were made. I stated I understood both sides of the whole livestreams on the night from the outside looking in as I never remained in one live. The thing that annoys me is SEVERAL times on a period of months you preach your Mental Health yet when a hand is reached out by your friends and services you throw it back in all their faces. Wasting services time and making a piss take of people actually suffering and needing help. You are struggling and want the help; get the do off the app and get it but you can't preach hierarchy on comments on your own father when YOU directly said you fed him. You cant pick and choose how people react when your the biggest hypocrite going
Breathe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
This is what enraged me earlier. Ang is right, some people do self harm as a cry for help. That’s absolutely valid. Those unfortunate souls however, would NEVER decline a mental health professional reaching out. Angela has. I’ve seen the most gentle and kind paramedic offer her help and she was so rude to him, it broke my heart.

She also muddied the reasons by saying she did it as a cry for help and then in the next breathe - she allegedly did it to make the “bullying” stop. GET HELP Angela, it’s been offered to you so many times.

Self harm is a terrifying coping mechanism, it can become uncontrollable to the point whereby you feel so out of control, you’re in real danger when harming. This is not a topic to play with and she’s triggering people who genuinely suffer.

Sorry for the rant poppet x

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I’m feeling frustrated 😣
With everything that’s gone on today, why do grown arse adults think it’s OK to act like kids in a bloody playground?
Just for one day, just stop.
Nobody owns people, they will do and say what they want, go in and out of lives that they want - but what those people need to be able to do is suck up any consequences.
Personally I’d not be caught dead arguing online, especially today of all days.

Rant over

Mar 28, 2024
uk
This is what enraged me earlier. Ang is right, some people do self harm as a cry for help. That’s absolutely valid. Those unfortunate souls however, would NEVER decline a mental health professional reaching out. Angela has. I’ve seen the most gentle and kind paramedic offer her help and she was so rude to him, it broke my heart.

She also muddied the reasons by saying she did it as a cry for help and then in the next breathe - she allegedly did it to make the “bullying” stop. GET HELP Angela, it’s been offered to you so many times.

Self harm is a terrifying coping mechanism, it can become uncontrollable to the point whereby you feel so out of control, you’re in real danger when harming. This is not a topic to play with and she’s triggering people who genuinely suffer.

Sorry for the rant poppet

Sorry for the rant poppet x
It’s also something very personal & the shame is overwhelming, certainly not something to be waving in front of a screen to upset other people (in my opinion/experience) 🩷 You are a beautiful soul Mrs D 🩷