Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
I’m going to look for it on the fire stick
I had seen some documentaries regarding the case before she got out of prison also the Dr Phil interview. I was excited for her to get out of jail.

Then I watched the police interviews with Gyspsy, Nick & Nicks mum (I know I have way too much time on my hands). I also follow a Youtuber The Goodwives Network and they have all Gypsy's medical records it turns out gypsy never had cancer even though in the documentary she said she did its madness and she was actually 23 when the murder took place and had even ran away several times from her mother so she could have got away with out murdering her.

Flawlessnina is a tictoker who also covers what Gyspsy is up to.

After looking into it Gypsy is a master manipulator very much like her mother and I think its totally wrong she is making money off a crime and thunk she should also still be in prison.

Anyway sorry for the long post

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Surely they have a list of who and what we have said with Receipts since we are so bad
Also people need to realise CC isn't 1 person, just like tiktok isn't. I'm not accountable for anything but my own words. Equally I struggle to have respect for someone who disrespects & lies about their own family when she targets everyone else's family members & traumas.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I had seen some documentaries regarding the case before she got out of prison also the Dr Phil interview. I was excited for her to get out of jail.

Then I watched the police interviews with Gyspsy, Nick & Nicks mum (I know I have way too much time on my hands). I also follow a Youtuber The Goodwives Network and they have all Gypsy's medical records it turns out gypsy never had cancer even though in the documentary she said she did its madness and she was actually 23 when the murder took place and had even ran away several times from her mother so she could have got away with out murdering her.

Flawlessnina is a tictoker who also covers what Gyspsy is up to.

After looking into it Gypsy is a master manipulator very much like her mother and I think its totally wrong she is making money off a crime and thunk she should also still be in prison.

Anyway sorry for the long post
Yeah she’s not as innocent in all this as she makes out

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Also people need to realise CC isn't 1 person, just like tiktok isn't. I'm not accountable for anything but my own words. Equally I struggle to have respect for someone who disrespects & lies about their own family when she targets everyone else's family members & traumas.
She (and many others) love lumping us all together, it’s their favourite. It looks so silly, it’s akin to me blaming them for Diadro’s actions because they “sit” on the same platform as him.

Gtfoh.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I say this everytime, I'm sorry guys that pearl was able to decipher my name and profile pic and identify me to part of comment cafe, and yet again lumps everyone together!!!

If you want me to move from the futon back to the door I understand 😂😂

Also pearl if you are reading this you racist saggy faced leather bag 🛍️

These are my own views on you in an open forum that I can make based on the fact you are trash!!! So stop lumping everyone together in comment cafe, if this is the way you see it then on the same hand you are a tik tokker, so you are defo a racist homophobic misogynist member of the PLM as diadro is as Angie is as EQ , CLA , EMZ ,TONy etc etc all are!!! Because you are all tik tokers now get fed