San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I made him walk x
The lil kiss at the end

Joe Biden Lol GIF by ProBit Global

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I've just been on the phone to my Mam and she's coming home from hospital today.

If I can stress to anyone, especially the fs on the app. YOU are not the only one with problems and its a shame you don't take enough time off TT to concentrate on what really matters.
I usually don't bite as hard as I have today but I've been holding out for this news for a week.
Maybe the stress has made me a bit more of a t but tbh I don't care. Id say it to your fing face. They just think we are trolls without feelings and we are not. Ill read but I'm not taking part anymore 😒

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I've just been on the phone to my Mam and she's coming home from hospital today.

If I can stress to anyone, especially the fs on the app. YOU are not the only one with problems and its a shame you don't take enough time off TT to concentrate on what really matters.
I usually don't bite as hard as I have today but I've been holding out for this news for a week.
Maybe the stress has made me a bit more of a t but tbh I don't care. Id say it to your fing face. They just think we are trolls without feelings and we are not. Ill read but I'm not taking part anymore 😒
I hope your Mum is ok luv but that’s great news that she’s coming home 🫂

You’re absolutely right, this is the problem with assuming we’re a collective and/or devoid of emotions and all that comes with being human 🩵

Nov 10, 2023
Getting some Codeine, they said my MRI results seem to have came in so just waiting for my spinal doctor to contact me
I know it’s hard but try and keep moving as much as possible. I’ve given into the pain a few times and then muscles seize up and it gets worse.
A tens machine may help as well. Just make sure it’s a dual channel one. You can use it on your leg and back then at same time.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Please be careful scrolling on TikTok luvs, a live literally titled “Southport Incident Debate” just came up 💔 I understand people want and need to talk about how they feel and honestly, I don’t have an alternative suggestion. All I can say, is it feels so inappropriate to present this as a debate 😔

I doubt this is the only live of it’s kind and the content is of course very upsetting, be careful 🩵

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

Take some time with your Mom. It can be emotionally exhausting dealing with the Tiktok bullshit, let alone with personal life upset as well. 🫶

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I hope your Mum is ok luv but that’s great news that she’s coming home 🫂

You’re absolutely right, this is the problem with assuming we’re a collective and/or devoid of emotions and all that comes with being human 🩵
Thankyou. Its nice we really care about AI pics 😂 We don't know each other at all but we have more empathy for each other than most of the fakes on the app. I really do appreciate it xx

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Getting some Codeine, they said my MRI results seem to have came in so just waiting for my spinal doctor to contact me
Don’t let them fob you off with “you’re too young to have an operation” if that’s what is needed. They do it to everyone that isn’t probably going to die of old age on the waiting list. Really push them because it’s a common occurrence that they don’t do anything until it worsens and leaves permanent nerve damage. If they won’t comply, tell them me and Judas will turn up and steal their medical instruments and hide them in their food when they least suspect. Be a shame to swallow a scalpel blade 😭

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
It's about a 7/8 out of 10! I'm trying to keep moving and walking because if I sit down it feels worse when I do move
Look into posture braces. Can get them cheap on Amazon and they help me to prevent further damage (to some extent) posture can really affect it, especially when we are in pain and adjust our posture away from the pain and end up making it worse

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Thankyou. It’s nice we really care about AI pics 😂 We don't know each other at all but we have more empathy for each other than most of the fakes on the app. I really do appreciate it xx
You’re welcome poppet 🩵 we really do! We get to know each other’s quirks, morals and sense of humour - can’t help but care 🥰

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Don’t let them fob you off with “you’re too young to have an operation” if that’s what is needed. They do it to everyone that isn’t probably going to die of old age on the waiting list. Really push them because it’s a common occurrence that they don’t do anything until it worsens and leaves permanent nerve damage. If they won’t comply, tell them me and Judas will turn up and steal their medical instruments and hide them in their food when they least suspect. Be a shame to swallow a scalpel blade 😭
One of the first things the spinal doctor said was that I nedd the surgery and it's my only option! 😃

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It’s too hot, I’m not going to get out of the lying down position for the rest of the day as when I stand up I’m seeing white lights and I ain’t in the mood to hit the deck. Anyone caused any trouble for me to join in on?
I don’t blame you luv, it’s bloody roasting 🥵 we’ve had a couple of ripples already, currently we’re all settled and then here you are 🤣

Pushing Get Out GIF by Angry Birds

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
It’s too hot, I’m not going to get out of the lying down position for the rest of the day as when I stand up I’m seeing white lights and I ain’t in the mood to hit the deck. Anyone caused any trouble for me to join in on?
I might of caused a stir but its probably too boring to care 😂 do them all up IDGAF am just watching now 😁