Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I've been a bit of a t today. I hope I haven't upset anyone. I apologise if I have. I probably should of worded things better maybe. I say things I mean then feel guilty after but that just me. I've deactivated my CC account in a rage and now I'm missing going in lives and interacting 😭 FFS hindsight is an awful thing when you calm down and feel better 😂

I think you should give yourself a pass, be kind to yourself, you’re human and allowed to feel the way you are. This is exactly why I stayed off TikTok today. I knew you d be getting banned all over. I’m raging, sad, overwhelmed. The Southport murders, combined with a difficult month personally has tipped me over the edge, so I chose peace and calm today 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Oh he was going on about that and also said he thinks Huw Edward's could be hung tomorrow. He said "A hanging hasn't happened for a good while but I have a feeling he could be hanged".

Tony's gonna have to do his mosque protect, Starmer protest and bringing back hanging protests all at once. Busy guy 😭

Could have googled it myself but I'm lazy 😭
I had the images in reserve after discrediting it on FB in the run up to the election

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I've been a bit of a t today. I hope I haven't upset anyone. I apologise if I have. I probably should have worded things better maybe. I say things I mean then feel guilty after but that just me. I've deactivated my CC account in a rage and now I'm missing going in lives and interacting 😭 FFS hindsight is an awful thing when you calm down and feel better 😂
Don’t apologise for saying things that you mean. And also reactivate your TikTok. There’s trolling to be done

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
not obessed with menopause because the reviews are awful, but i am fascinated of how it came to be that when it's been spoken of it gets the added 'the'. 'the menopause'. not 'the cancer', and it''s not even a the - it's a perfectly natural process so why does it get the 'the' like a hormonal Michael Myers but no one is speaking 'the diabetes' etc.
i know you didn't use the the, am stoned
I can confirm it sucks ass, the reviews are accurate, I’d just give it a miss xx

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I’ve been in Remi’s, chatting about mature fannies 👹 really important conversation about perimenopause and menopause 🩵
I keep missing that!mive bee going through it for 3yrs now but only since May have I had really bad symptoms. My insomnia was horrendous, I was getting about 1-3 hours of sleep a night and that was even 1-3nhours together,the sweets were awful,had to strip my bed every single morning,I was very tearful,I lost my sense of humour (still haven’t hit my wit back yet)weight gain has been terrible in the last 8 months too. I’m not sweating as much now,I feel hot but it goes away as quickly as it’s appeared. My sleep,is getting better (I suffer with insomnia anyway) I’m losing weight but only because I’m using that Mounjaro injection,I was eating just for the sake of something to do