Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Missed the start of the Plouise festival and now I'm not even excited. I got locked in my bedroom at 3am because the lock broke. I had to kick a hole in the door to get out and I'm covered in tiny little cuts and scratches. Very dramatic 😭
I’ve seen the evidence. If anyone isn’t scared of Judas, I’m promising you, you should be. Looks like an entire demon smashed through the door and stole innocent souls 😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’ve seen the evidence. If anyone isn’t scared of Judas, I’m promising you, you should be. Looks like an entire demon smashed through the door and stole innocent souls 😭
I was enraged on the phone to my sister and she was like stop screaming like that my dogs are worried 👹

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Missed the start of the Plouise festival and now I'm not even excited. I got locked in my bedroom at 3am because the lock broke. I had to kick a hole in the door to get out and I'm covered in tiny little cuts and scratches. Very dramatic 😭
Only you could do this 😭 did you try ringing the MASSIVE cactus to let you out?

I’ve had to leave the live, the fembots are starting to harmonise with their fake Boss Babe™️ voices 😭 grabbed me some bargains though 😌

IMG_6134.jpeg

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah the link you sent didn't even work so I thought it was dodgy but it made my Amazon American 😭
Scared Meet The Browns GIF by TV One