Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I just want to apologise for my passion with the police 🤣👏. But these hours spent of officers stood there dealing with these protestors is hours that could have been used helping a dementia patient find their home, could save a vulnerable person from being injured, could be the very officer and public service member who saves a life, to deter and prevent a mass killing

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Miss Pineapple just said she's lying in bed naked and her sons mates just seen.... wtf? Why wouldn't you close and lock the fing door?
team america vomit GIF
She’s a fing s

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I think they will be in next months budget box. I’m disappointed with plouise the day. Her last sale on tiktok was better

Also them screaming on is going through my skull & making me angry 😡 😭
The screaming I can't sensory overload 😔 they don't consider people who can't cope with noise lol

Yeah has been pretty crud , I really want that oven though but my partner will kill me 😂😂

What on earth are a bunch of middle aged edl turkey teeth bearing bad hairline men going to do 🤷🏻‍♀️ surly this is just making matters worse for us all. The real heroes in this instance are those 2 women who shielded those babies and Joel and his friend who tried to save them 🩷 the Joel interview had me in tears 😞

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
All these protestors are fing disgusting. Its
took 3 young children to be murdered
for them to give a s and want to "protest" ,knife crime has always been a problem!!!
What about the young girl in liverpool who got stabbed a year or so ago?
There was another
14 year old girl in the news who parents stabbed and killed her a few weeks ago.