Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Oh Angie will handle the transportation well
Animated GIF

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Has it eased luv, is there hope 😭
HRT saved me,they took me off it after 5 years (as then that was the recommended time) I had 3 years of misery through lock down, a posteria prolapse, depression, woke up every 2hrs flushing to the point it made me feel sick, i had anxiety didnt want to leave the house, honesty didn't care if I woke up the next morning....I made a decision to go GP and beg for help,saw a lovely female gp and she said 'Cinderella you will go to the ball' and handed me a HRT prescription.... I cried.... with 3 days I slept through the night, no more flushes.....and began to like people again 😂 (well not as much as dogs) I have patches and 💊, I did try all the stuff in Boots ect, but it was just a waste of a lot of money......life is good again even if I do rattle ,I'm 61 btw

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I have the black tape of this and it could hold a fart to a cloud.

I've retracted my bad joke because I'm a different person now. I also don't want any potential backlash on @I'm snail not a slug (or me, obvs). It's too hot and humid for that s. 🫶
Haha, no backlash here I'm too lazy!
The black ones pants, this one has held as a patch on my hottub for 4 years so far and has repaired several things around the house (temporarily of course) it's STICKY sticky!

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
HRT saved me,they took me off it after 5 years (as then that was the recommended time) I had 3 years of misery through lock down, a posteria prolapse, depression, woke up every 2hrs flushing to the point it made me feel sick, i had anxiety didnt want to leave the house, honesty didn't care if I woke up the next morning....I made a decision to go GP and beg for help,saw a lovely female gp and she said 'Cinderella you will go to the ball' and handed me a HRT prescription.... I cried.... with 3 days I slept through the night, no more flushes.....and began to like people again 😂 (well not as much as dogs) I have patches and 💊, I did try all the stuff in Boots ect, but it was just a waste of a lot of money......life is good again even if I do rattle ,I'm 61 btw
I have been told because of the cancer in my family I will not get hrt, any clue about what the alternative is?

May 10, 2024
derby
I have been told because of the cancer in my family I will not get hrt, any clue about what the alternative is?
I’m not allowed HRT because I’ve had ovarian cancer (everything crossed that stays as a past participle please) so I take venlaflaxine which is an AD for the sweats and that’s it. I’m wanting to start evening primrose oil too.

I can’t say it’s much fun at all. There might be other alternatives you’d be allowed but they might just want you to stay hormone free.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Another thing that irks me: "I have 100k amount of followers if you count all 5 of my accounts."

No, you 20k followers who happen to follow all 5 accounts. At a push you can claim to have 25 or 30k, given the chance that there are people who follow one account and not others, but you don't have entirely different followers on each account so you can't just add them up.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Another thing that irks me: "I have 100k amount of followers if you count all 5 of my accounts."

No, you 20k followers who happen to follow all 5 accounts. At a push you can claim to have 25 or 30k, given the chance that there are people who follow one account and not others, but you don't have entirely different followers on each account so you can't just add them up.

That’s CLA math right there!