Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 21, 2024
devon
So emz is on her back up2 account tonight (is there a reason for this) same behaviour she knows what she’s doing all for views, and she hasn’t shouted at the police tonight (which is very unusual for her)

Then all this with eq anyone else think something fishy, especially with everything with the tik tok house thing going on and pearl Angie saying they are the biggest creators, are they trying to prove this isn’t the case (not that there is a case to prove).
Just my thoughts

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
So emz is on her back up2 account tonight (is there a reason for this) same behaviour she knows what she’s doing all for views, and she hasn’t shouted at the police tonight (which is very unusual for her)

Then all this with eq anyone else think something fishy, especially with everything with the tik tok house thing going on and pearl Angie saying they are the biggest creators, are they trying to prove this isn’t the case (not that there is a case to prove).
Just my thoughts
Season 1 Fish GIF by Nanalan'

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
EQs behaviour doesn't really suprise me, last summer she told Shep 'go wash yourself in mud and make yourself darker' or something to the that effect.

Really surprised it didn't get more attention.
She also called CLAs friend Nat her "Slave" repeatedly on live a few weeks ago when Cla was on holidays with Nat. Nat is a POC so I thought personally it was disgusting but no one else seemed to bat an eyelid. 🤷‍♀️