Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Dont Forget Me GIF by Djemilah Birnie

Morning beautiful people, hope you are all well and having a lovely morning. Currently listening to reds and catching up on everything. Iā€™ll pop in and out as much as I can. Am just making the most of the sunshine with the babies. Some people hate the 6week holidays, I bloody love it 6 weeks spending time with your babies without the pressure of school, early nights, rushing home, šŸ„° DONT forget about me you fers!! ā¤ļøā¤ļø
My eldest 2 are out with friends at the beach. I honestly wish they was small again, it goes by way too fast šŸ„ŗenjoy mama šŸ¤

Mar 15, 2024
england
My eldest 2 are out with friends at the beach. I honestly wish they was small again, it goes by way too fast šŸ„ŗenjoy mama šŸ¤
Oh bless them I hope they have a wonderful time. ā¤ļøšŸ„°trust me I know, got 2 adult children and 11 and 1year old. The 2 older ones are living there lives planning on moving out breaking my heartšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ the 11 year old wants to talk to me about anatomy,astrology and why I carnt spell or do basic maths at 35. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø am making the most of the little one before he too reminds me of my weaknesses.šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚

I genuinely wasn't worried about Emz. She is consistently inviting strangers into her home, she doesn't know someone from the bus stop anymore than she knows a stranger from social media. Shes an adult with full capacity to make these dangerous decisions. She is putting herself in these situations to worry people for her own gratification.