Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
What do they actually think Tommy Robinson is going to do for them? Will he go through millions of childrens phones , will he stand at every single school gate? Is he going to start checking homework to make sure penis isn't mentioned ?
Nothing they chant his name because he is the main face of all this EDL bullshit. That's it. They don't know what they are doing.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I actually hate this world. Humans are honestly the worst species. We destroy everything.

These thugs do not care about those innocent children, they only want racism,violence and entertainment.I seen children the same age as mine in balaclavas throwing s at police, it blows my fing mind. We had the same riots in Dublin after a similar heartbreaking incident here, and most of the decent people condemned the scumbags that destroyed our beautiful capital. Smashing up the place, looting and detroying local businesses didnt help the kids, in fact it just terrorised other kids locally.

What I cant get my head around is England from what i can see is so multi cultural and diverse now and has been for a long time so most of these thugs went to school, grew up or are probably even friends with people from different religions,nationalities,ethnicities... so how can they do this?

My heart broke for the Muslim men standing outside the mosque last night to protect it. Stop the world I want to get off. Remember when that child was shot dead in Liverpool due to gangland violence was there protests like this?

I'm watching a live now where they are chanting racist s towards the Muslim community. What the do.