Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Don't take what I posted the wrong way. do the racists, do the fs, do the tt massive.

All I saw was a random larger person from the back standing there. I didn't see them holding a sign, chanting racist s or anything, just a photo. No context, could be there to work, or pick someone up or whatever reason, idc.

I always pass by the fat remarks. If I'm honest, which I am btw, it's probably cos Alicia posted the picture that irked me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Let's not forget she thinks we are all old, ugly and fat and she is a beauty queen.

No replies required.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
The issue is custody suites in stations and prisons are full as well. Bring them to justice quicker etc but where they going to go when they are full? Just means other offenders get released earlier. Need more rehabilitation process systems to deter them or try and build more cells. Think averagely per large town/ Small city there is only 15 cells and sometimes their out of use due to deep cleans from ๐Ÿ’ฉ and ๐Ÿคฎ etc

The issue is custody suites in stations and prisons are full as well. Bring them to justice quicker etc but where they going to go when they are full? Just means other offenders get released earlier. Need more rehabilitation process systems to deter them or try and build more cells. Think averagely per large town/ Small city there is only 15 cells and sometimes their out of use due to deep cleans from ๐Ÿ’ฉ and ๐Ÿคฎ etc
I'm guessing most people won't be jailed but they will be prosecuted and punished in other ways.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Yeh, I imagine put on bail and cautioned more than anything as a warning system to say if you continue to do this you will be prosecuted or fined for damage
I would get large rafts with rope on and just stand them on there and bring them in to give them some bread and a bottle of water then do them back out again. Make them think about their actions

Feb 29, 2024
Send the racist fs to Rwanda