Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
that.lynz3 she's live saying she got arrested
Yessss
It’s a complicated back story but then server had ex PLM in it, including Scottish Johnny who was kicked out of the PLM server for making indecent images of a child. It’s a really twisted tale that you had to be there for to fully understand
Thanks for letting me know guys

Ill have a read through of stuff on here later on thanks for bringing it to me ❤️

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Anyway I want to share something with you guys. Yesterday I went to get my eyes tested. Hubby came with me and left me there while I had my appointment. I was 3 years over due for my eye test. I know a few suffer in here with different levels of agoraphobia 👊
Well done lil marshy!! Well done!! I've been putting off mine..they keep sending messages, I'm on hydroxycloroquine which means I have to go once a year because the medication can affect eyesight. I don't want too 😭

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
My eldest came to me for some advice earlier, one of his 'friends' works with young vulnerable adults in a care setting and has been posting some pretty horrific stuff on his 'open Facebook' and wanted some advice. Told him to do what he feels is right , he's screen recorded the stuff he's been sharing and is going to forward it on to the relevant people
You've raised a good lad 😁