Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Riot police outside train station, all shops have closed, Sainsbury’s being the last one, bricks are being thrown near the college buildings (I’m just next door to Leeds btw)
I thought it would be quiet during the week. Because these people are shouting about unemployment, so I assumed everyone had jobs to do 👀

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I'm pissed off I didn't ss what the cult typed in those lives or the gifters etc. I did skip 50 pages so some of you may of already got them, but I saw so many I could of banged to rights with proof. 😫

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I saw Randy Roofer, Big mouth Gracie, ToxicdailyFYP was screaming OUT in all the comments. I think I saw DG but everything was moving too fast.
I saw Daves world (clas spider expert) Randy roofer, Big jam, Gracie, Corryn walker, Honeybee, Aggy the gift and crypto.

You twisted my arm 😂

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Another face, that needs a slap

Feb 29, 2024
I just find it so hard to believe people are dumb enough not to realise that everything they do online , is there forever. It's not a private conversation you have with people , it's the same when you're out shopping , I don't pick my undies from my backside because it's either on CCTV or some fs strolling down the freezer aisle on fing tiktok 😭 😭
If you was a thong wearer you would pull them out your backside 🤣🤣