Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
For weekly basics Mrs D not a full food shop. Bread, milk, eggs, butter, juice, etc little bits not full food items 😂

It's actually worse than I'd ever expect it to be, we used to swap between Tesco (cough) and Aldi for some bits but Aldi have become more expensive! (Quality has always been debatable!) We're even using M&S more now because whilst not a lot cheaper the quality is so much better. It shouldn't be a thing where most of your disposable income that you had is now covering just the basics 😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
can't abide this live with felicity in
'how are they going to get established'
integrate, how are they going to integrate. and they're not if they're being attacked and places that would host classes/groups such as libraries and citizen advice are being burnt down you stupid, whinging sow.
WHO WILL THEY DATE THOUGH?!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
'he changed his name. same name but spelt differently cause he was on the run'
that makes him stupid, nothing more. very jennie maynard
Jenny Maynard, catch me now 👹

Is there actually 800 people coming in a week on rubber dinghys or what 😭

Do they think nobody asks them where they are from and what's their intentions 😭

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Jenny Maynard, catch me now 👹

Is there actually 800 people coming in a week on rubber dinghys or what 😭

Do they think nobody asks them where they are from and what's their intentions 😭
they just want to know their backgrounds so they can befriend them and then a few weeks later summon mazza and mabel to out it all
The Witches GIF by Apple TV+
The Witches GIF by Apple TV+