Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I’m so fing embarrassed of these idiots right now it’s fing shameful 😡 its started in my home town, I’ve invited my colleague to stay at mine tonight as she finishes late and her bus route goes right through where the fs are gathered.
I hope she gets to you safely, nothing lasts it will soon be over after they have completely embarrassed themselves

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I’m so fing embarrassed of these idiots right now it’s fing shameful 😡 its started in my home town, I’ve invited my colleague to stay at mine tonight as she finishes late and her bus route goes right through where the fs are gathered.
Good on you for helping keep her safe. Defo times like this people need to stick together

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
They have been, I saw one copper looking upset he even had to use his

I think a lot of them see themselves as damned if they do and damned if they don't , there seems to be such a line that differs for some in the sense of `what's reasonable force and what's brutal force` I wouldn't have it in me to hold back , it'd be going brutal the moment they came in to my face which is probably a good reason enough that I didn't join the force 😂 😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
im horny donald glover GIF