Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I’ve been listening to the s show the day and it’s the same as always. Defending sty behaviour. Not sulrised at anything in the slightest. Also any gardeners know how to cut a massive bramble bush without hacking ya arms to bits.
i know ive doxed my arm and diy s tattoos (i’m not arsed tho 😆)arms are hanging off

Attachments

• IMG_6880.jpeg
    IMG_6880.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6879.jpeg
    IMG_6879.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 30
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
To give some content, the person who wrote this is a rascits and he was tying to explain what's happening with imagrants and what we should do to stop the boats from coming
I literally took it as he was talking about birds. I'm such an oblivious b. Now it's been explained I've removed my laugh react cuz nah. Sorry.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I’ve been listening to the s show the day and it’s the same as always. Defending sty behaviour. Not sulrised at anything in the slightest. Also any gardeners know how to cut a massive bramble bush without hacking ya arms to bits.
i know ive doxed my arm and diy s tattoos (i’m not arsed tho 😆)arms are hanging off
I was putting some washing out this morning before work and I stood right on a blackthorn prong, there's a little trail of blood from my garden into the house 😭

Medusa

Not long ago I put a post in here after I'd tackled my elderly neighbours bramble bush, it was mahoosive and afterwards i looked like I'd been in a scrap with a dozen cats.

I dug the whole thing up by its roots its the only way you can get rid of it because it grows back like wildfire.
Just wear thick clothing next time.
Geno Segers Sigh GIF by Nickelodeon

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
are You using shears, you can get the long ones

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Saved By The Bell 90S GIF by PeacockTV

Denim.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Not long ago I put a post in here after I'd tackled my elderly neighbours bramble bush, it was mahoosive and afterwards i looked like I'd been in a scrap with a dozen cats.

I dug the whole thing up by its roots its the only way you can get rid of it because it grows back like wildfire..
Geno Segers Sigh GIF by Nickelodeon
Honestly wish i wasn’t being a tight fa and just paid someone to do it. I can’t get to the roots because there is just so many branches i’m cutting them down twig by twig now 😆horrible stuff

Medusa

You're diy tattoos look fine... this is a s diy tattoo it doesn't even look like a playboy bunny. It looks like a rabbit holding on to a car bonnet for dear life. 😭
20240807_151225.jpg