Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
After seeing all the comments on the net I have to say, I’m glad I don’t live this life 🤷🏻‍♀️ I couldn’t manage on this
£8 to live on if you get food at accommodation!! £8!! So that's for clothes basci hygiene stuff!! What about period products! I know it's better then nothing but the media make out they get hundreds! Get phones and even cars!!

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
The only reason Ang messaged Red when Red was getting lots of “hate” is because she’s a contrarian and will always go against the grain for controversy. Exact same reason she defended and made friends again, with Alex.
Without question, she is a contrarian probably for the clout, views etc but I also think she holds a personal grudge against Beg and J for what happened with the clapper situation and is planning for the next fall out. I wouldn’t put anything past flange.

Last edited:

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
@Alicia who sits in Angies box that's currently under investigation for speaking to minors? You have mentioned it a few times this morning.
Kaidee/kaydee. Can’t remember how u spell it. I’m waiting for someone to send me the articles. It’s a girl with 🏳️‍🌈 in her name. I believe she’s on DV charges too- that’s what I’ve been told but I’ve not seen yet I’ll message them now

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I was furious when I first went in. do anyone in there who runs with her lies. Dregs of modern society
Kad Merad Nod GIF by CANAL+

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Without question, she is a contrarian probably for the clout, views etc but I also think she holds a personal grudge against Beg and J for what happened with the clapper situation and is planning for the next fall out. I wouldn’t put anything past flange.
Absolutely agreed, slightest trigger and clappergate comes out - every time 🙄

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
So they should get health care, what if they are suffering? Just leave them to it when they arrive by a boat. That text message that I posted is racist. Everyone can see that. I just can't understand why you would agree for them not to get benifits. What about the little child that comes to this country and she needs medical help? Oh sorry your parents haven't paid into the NHS so we won't help you or you can wait and suffer till the ones that have paid get seen first! How do they get a job if they don't get help to start with. If your family had nothing why would you want another family go through that.
They get treatment dont they!! They get alot more that what is stated on that website!

Your making me sound like a monster for having a realistic opinion! We can't help everyone one and other services are struggling because of immigration.

For example if you wanted to immigrate to Australia would u just turn up and expect to live there and get disability?? How's that right? There are systems in place and rules to follow if you want to live in another country.

When we go to holiday do people from the UK get free treatment! No you have to pay for it! Then we can claim it back if we have insurance.
Someone I know who is from Poland her mother needed a knee replacement. So her mother came and stayed with her daughter for a while and had the operation here (was in a room to herself and had an interpreter at 100 per hour all paid for by the NHS) then she went back home to Poland! So when people that have paid into the system can't have the treatment they need or because the medication it too expensive its frustrating!

Maybe that makes me heartless, but like I said my family came here with nothing and got nothing!

Bellamani

Jun 17, 2024
f17
They get treatment dont they!! They get alot more that what is stated on that website!

Your making me sound like a monster for having a realistic opinion! We can't help everyone one and other services are struggling because of immigration.

For example if you wanted to immigrate to Australia would u just turn up and expect to live there and get disability?? How's that right? There are systems in place and rules to follow if you want to live in another country.

When we go to holiday do people from the UK get free treatment! No you have to pay for it! Then we can claim it back if we have insurance.
Someone I know who is from Poland her mother needed a knee replacement. So her mother came and stayed with her daughter for a while and had the operation here (was in a room to herself and had an interpreter at 100 per hour all paid for by the NHS) then she went back home to Poland! So when people that have paid into the system can't have the treatment they need or because the medication it too expensive its frustrating!

Maybe that makes me heartless, but like I said my family came here with nothing and got nothing!
Usually people who want to go to Aus go because it's nicer weather. Not because their homes being blown to bits and is at war.

Migrants don't have a faster special waiting list.

Migrants make up about 0.18% of the U.K. right now. Your hate is misplaced.

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
Usually people who want to go to Aus go because it's nicer weather. Not because their homes being blown to bits and is at war.

Migrants don't have a faster special waiting list.

Migrants make up about 0.18% of the U.K. right now. Your hate is misplaced.
I was using Australia as an example actually.

If its because of war then why are they leaving there wives and children behind if its that bad and the thousands they spend on come over via boats they could use that to do it legally!

It's not hate, just being realistic!