Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Escape goat
Tongue Goat GIF
goat win GIF

Feb 29, 2024
No, it wasnt the comment that affected me! Its just you have tried to put your opinion on me and when I havent agreed with you, you then keep at it l!!! Thats what has annoyed me! I have my opinion and you have yours and your trying to imply Im a racist as well!! But alot.if your friends seem to be so put your fing opinion on them!! Oh and you mention you husband all the time along with your trauma dumping!! Pretty pathetic to be honest not everyone wants to hear that!!

What you don't understand is that I NEVER said they weren't welcome did I!! So get your fing facts right ok!! So I'm glad you know your a t!! Thats one thing I will agree with you about!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
You are a racist, the fact that you said things like Why is it only men. Indicates that it was a question so I answered it. As for you saying I trauma dump I couldn't give a flying do. There's a few ladies in here that always make sure everyone is OK and share their experience, it's been like that for months. Since you begrudge people having benefits unless they paid into the system and refugees coming here, I'm not at all surprised with your trauma dumping comment 🤣🤣 about my hubby, your right. I'll let you off with that one and I will be mindfull in the future 🤣🤣 will put you on ignore so I don't have to hear your bullshit that a refugee got a free car 🤣🤣 cause how the do is he going to drive it on £8 a fing week 🤣🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Was the cucumber good? I want to make the cream cheese salmon one 😍
Iv made the spicy one with like soy sauce, chilli crisp and sesame oil. It was soooo good!

This one I done peanut butter, soy sauce, hot honey, sesame oil & I think that's it! Decent but not as good as the first!

I wanna try one with cream cheese but I hate smoked salmon it's like jelly to me 😭

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Iv made the spicy one with like soy sauce, chilli crisp and sesame oil. It was soooo good!

This one I done peanut butter, soy sauce, hot honey, sesame oil & I think that's it! Decent but not as good as the first!

I wanna try one with cream cheese but I hate smoked salmon it's like jelly to me 😭

Did you know khi glaze do a salt & pepper one? They also have Peri Peri so the boys are going to want plenty of that 😭

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum

Right that’s it, I defo need to try them all now 😂 the original does look 👌 I made one of those rice, tuna avocado bowls today that I kept seeing on my fyp. It was actually nice

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Charlotte fuller is sat on live saying Dj AG is a rapist, a woman beater etc.

I stand with women always, but, this is damaging if untrue. It could also be damaging to any subsequent police case.i got blocked for pointing this out
I seen you commenting, she was putting out some dangerous comments for both sides, as you have pointed out.
I often wonder what goes thru the mind of people when they do things like this and how they think it’s a good idea.