Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Get your popcorn ready guys
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Gilbert GIF by The Famous Grouse

Apparently it was felicity that told them Alex had cp. oh and now Mazza was in the group call with them all aswell! Mazza just asked if f could get in the box
This is crazy and the fact they think they have mates on the app is laughable. He's just said he's ringing social on Felicity 😲

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
As much as I don’t like mushroom man. I don’t think this is true. It feels like they’re trying to take the heat off themselves. I’ll eat my words if I’m wrong 🤷‍♀️
At first i was confused but now I believe he definitely has plm s on his phone and I have a feeling it is probably something along the lines of what he's being accused of having, he just didn't think it would be turned like this because he is an arrogant stupid prick.

Just an opinion not an accusation 🫠
Hes moving mad.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
At first i was confused but now I believe he definitely has plm s on his phone and I have a feeling it is probably something along the lines of what he's being accused of having, he just didn't think it would be turned like this because he is an arrogant stupid prick.

Just an opinion not an accusation 🫠
Hes moving mad.
I agree. It wouldn't surprise me at all especially after that sick comment he made.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Not watched Alex , refuse to watch Alex , just the thought of him sat behind his screen is enough to make my teeth grate. Just reading from here tonight its clear somethings not right though. Even if someone was innocent (innocent until proven guilty) surely you'd be going to the police and asking for them to check your devices if such a strong accusation was made? I'd say I'd do the same, but I'm not the kind of bloke who'd get involved what that kind of s to start with to even be accused of it!