Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
I totally understand where you're coming from, my thing is that there has been some creepy people in here, that have said abhorrent things that people in here haven't agreed with and they've either left or we have them on ignore, I've said some pretty sty things in here and there are some comments I wish I could go back and remove, I've said them in the heat of anger then calmed down and regretted making them.
I totally understand why people have come forward to defend her against current accusations, unfortunately because of who they are it's made the situation look worse.
I think it's easy to get caught up in something then when you realise you've become embroiled in something that actually isn't good and you don't want to be part of it you back away or leave.
Now I could be totally wrong about the whole situation, my annoyance is more aimed towards the people who knew she was in there but had no issue with it a few months ago, nothing has changed so why are they mad now? Because it's been brought to the forefront over the past 48hrs and I think she's an easy target to sacrifice. Just my thoughts, like I said I could be totally wrong.
In regards to 'creepy people in here', the difference between CC and PLM is huge. We are not known for noncey behavioural doxing children etc. Like you say, there can be creeps everywhere but PLM is known for horrendous and heinous behaviour.

In regards to the friend group, Squeak has always professed to be only in the vc which isn't true if you have to be in the server in order to access the vc in the first place.
She let people believe that when it became "bad" she left. Well, this is also untrue because Kazzy has confirmed she joined the server after the noncey stuff. So she knew how bad it was, got curious and joined anyway!

Don't forget that a lot of that group weren't on tiktok at the time plm were rife on there and have no idea what a server or a discord is. From what I was listening to they were led to believe she was in plm but when it turned nasty she left. The majority have only just discovered that this isn't the case and,
this is my point. She never left when it turned vile, she joined afterwards knowing full well what it was, and what they did.

Are we really to believe she went in there because she was curious and was so nice Aki gave her a little cute nickname?

I don't think they are using her as a sacrifice, I think they've found out a bit more to the story and what they thought to be true actually isn't and, they want no involvement due to that.

For me, the fact that Lottie is concerned for her welfare and Kazzy is not only going live to defend her but also defending her in here speaks volumes. In my opinion, they were correct in what they did.
The whole situation stinks of bullshit.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Ryan Reynolds Illustration GIF by Ka-pow

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
Dear Alex,
When it comes to people mentioning children in a predatory way, your name will ALWAYS come up. Not because anyone is obsessed but because of the words that left YOUR OWN MOUTH in Kelly’s live that day.
Your infidelity has do all to do with me, I couldn’t care less about it. The issue I personally have is the disgusting words that came from your mouth on that day!
The end.
Agree with all of that apart from the word 'Dear' in front of Alex 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I feel physically sick. The protests have started and so far it’s the anti racism one but the location has changed of the racist thugs and they are being closed in within an area right outside of my husbands work. They could not be any closer to where he will be ffs. One good thing is the whole thing is being kept away from Newcastle Uniteds stadium so that the tournament can go ahead for the families and kids so the kids are safe and won’t see anything
I’m only just reading this Patty love I’m hoping there’s a further update in the thread but are you and your husband okay and safe 🩵