Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
do i liked his live! Aborttttt
leaving season 2 GIF by DREAM CORP LLC

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm sure Angie had a big dramatic live about the Savile pictures and he responded by making more 🤣 hes unbelievable.
Yup. Angie said multiple times that he was destroying her mental health and was pushing her to want to hurt herself, so he held more 12 hour lives with new edits.

The likes of him cannot lecture others. He's not stood on a soapbox, he's knee-deep in s and the s is rising.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Why does he keep begging us to go for Holly Stanley. Why can't he do it? He could spent 6 hours talking about that instead of us
Exactly. Why isn't he discussing the real wrong uns or important topics if he's so passionate about them? Why is he spending hours ranting about us inconsequential people?

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Currently watching Lucy Rose battle a poor man with a terrible moustache , hasn't he suffered enough?

She's got one hand on her other phone tapping away at another phone screen for more likes/points and the other with a reborn doll , I hope she doesn't get them mixed up because the way she's `winding` that poor doll she's going to smash her other phone screen

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
So Alex accuses us of being PLM but still has Kat as a mod? One of the main PLM players. There is proof of her doxing kids further back this thread. So clearly he has no issue with PLM?
That's Kat who actually was an undercover police officer and only doxed kids and pretended to have sex with Brian rose as a side mission for the evidence