Tam will be happy that banksy has recognised her 🤣
she fed the suspension up😭
art imitating life imitating art
jumanji GIF
car crush GIF

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Scottys live is putting people on a list? OK.. plm...but why not just block, it's looking culty ngl...MMM Was fun, this isn't, it's weird.
It's begining to look like a bully group.
It's all stupid really. WTF are they hoping to achieve with lists. We all know who the wronguns are, proving they are nonces is the hard part. Lists are a waste of time and basically just glory seeking 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
The thing I don't really understand is who are any of these people to make a list about anyone? Really? Cause we might enjoy their content but we don't really know them morally. They could deserve a place on their own list we just don't know 😂
Exactly!!! Unless we know these people in rl we dont really know them, and tbh we don't always know those we think we do.
I heard mamag say people will have to explain themselves if the want to go in, it's really strange.
I'm off to make a list of people who have lists

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
It's all stupid really. WTF are they hoping to achieve with lists. We all know who the wronguns are, proving they are nonces is the hard part. Lists are a waste of time and basically just glory seeking 🤷🏼‍♀️
I can only say how I feel I'm not glory seeking that's your opinion if it means that people can block these people give them less views not have them around then I'm happy to have done it, of course proving their are nonces is the hard part

Not just on this app to be a creator glory seeknor do anything, I'm here to try and get these kind of people of the app if that means emailing tik tok everyday I will if it means calling out all these wronguns every day I will!!!

That's your opinion it's a waste of time but to Mr if I'm trying something anything rather than just firing up lives talking and not actually doing anything then I will

Trying anything at this point is better than nothing

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Thanks for your feedback guys it's more for so we know who to block from our lives and keep the spaces safe cause everyday someone new pops up, most of them are PLM to be fair!!
Honestly I'll say it again because Iv said it a million times. A public live with followers you don't know isn't a safe space and never can be. Theres no way to create a safe corner on TikTok, someone can just sneak in on a fresh account.

The only way to make lives safer is to educate people on internet safety.

Oct 24, 2023
Exactly!!! Unless we know these people in rl we dont really know them, and tbh we don't always know those we think we do.
I heard mamag say people will have to explain themselves if the want to go in, it's really strange.
I'm off to make a list of people who have lists
A lot of use say that use think I'm a good person, and I could be literally anyone 😭 like we just never know!

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Thanks for your feedback guys it's more for so we know who to block from our lives and keep the spaces safe cause everyday someone new pops up, most of them are PLM to be fair!!
You've got Baguette as a mod who comfortably sits in Brigham's live having conversations and a laugh with him ffs Mary. I don't care who she mods for but you have to be consistent to be taken seriously.🤦🏼‍♀️

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I can only say how I feel I'm not glory seeking that's your opinion if it means that people can block these people give them less views not have them around then I'm happy to have done it, of course proving their are nonces is the hard part

Not just on this app to be a creator glory seeknor do anything, I'm here to try and get these kind of people of the app if that means emailing tik tok everyday I will if it means calling out all these wronguns every day I will!!!

That's your opinion it's a waste of time but to Mr if I'm trying something anything rather than just firing up lives talking and not actually doing anything then I will

What if someone is actually innocent? Done nothing?

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Honestly I'll say it again because Iv said it a million times. A public live with followers you don't know isn't a safe space and never can be. Theres no way to create a safe corner on TikTok, someone can just sneak in on a fresh account.

The only way to make lives safer is to educate people on internet safety.
And that is a great idea to be fair

Promoting internet safety is defo something to do

Oct 24, 2023
But without being cancelled for discussing plm activities, I listen to them on clapper I see their lives and not once have I saw them care about any of the people making lists or comment cafe. I don't think they have a secret mission to sneak in lives and dox everyone's kids. I only see them chat s about each other 😭

Apart from milkshake Johnny of course 🫣

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK

You're perfectly entitled to your opinion but personally I think you're pissing in the wind. Good luck with it though 😉