Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 13, 2024
That London
@tinks and jo jo clap if you insist on being in here I'm going to need you to contribute.
What happened after NannyD rage quit the live because you said Hi to Kendra?

Wheres the menopause mafia gone?I'm bored 😭
Tell Me More I Need To Know GIF
People Want GIF by Jackson

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Basically all of the drama side of UK tiktok have affiliated with PLM in some manner if they have been on the app anytime prior to July/August 2023. They have had them in their boxes, their comments, used them for dirt when beefing someone, beefed with them themselves. People like Angie, OnlyTony, Tam, DeeDee and JoJo, Ruth, Brigham, Mazza and so many I've forgotten about right now have sat with them for one reason or another. It really is an absolute can of worms to open and in my opinion it's more worthwhile to focus on the current day fs. Sure, if you see Markus chatting with someone you know drop them a DM and tell them he's a shady ass f, but I don't see how we can vilify and condemn everyone who ever had any association because the list is too goddamn long. If they're still moving in that circle, do them off. If their activities pre-dates 2024 then judge them on how they've moved the last 7 months.

Obviously I am not giving a free pass to anyone who has been proven to produce vile images, make horrifically sick comments/jokes, threatened vile assault s etc etc.

That's likely an unpopular opinion, but being one who saw the mass hysteria over it and how do all was achieved, it's just energy I can't be arsed with this time around.

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Basically all of the drama side of UK tiktok have affiliated with PLM in some manner if they have been on the app anytime prior to July/August 2023. They have had them in their boxes, their comments, used them for dirt when beefing someone, beefed with them themselves. People like Angie, OnlyTony, Tam, DeeDee and JoJo, Ruth, Brigham, Mazza and so many I've forgotten about right now have sat with them for one reason or another. It really is an absolute can of worms to open and in my opinion it's more worthwhile to focus on the current day fs. Sure, if you see Markus chatting with someone you know drop them a DM and tell them he's a shady ass f, but I don't see how we can vilify and condemn everyone who ever had any association because the list is too goddamn long. If they're still moving in that circle, do them off. If their activities pre-dates 2024 then judge them on how they've moved the last 7 months.

Obviously I am not giving a free pass to anyone who has been proven to produce vile images, make horrifically sick comments/jokes, threatened vile assault s etc etc.

That's likely an unpopular opinion, but being one who saw the mass hysteria over it and how do all was achieved, it's just energy I can't be arsed with this time around.
I doubt yours is an unpopular opinion tbf, many people who now shout the most about wronguns & their enablers once sat (loud & proud) or still sit with unscrupulous people.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon

Yep it’s an absolute spiders web of fery… there’s so many that have been in PLM server at one time or another and had them in boxes on lives

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Demi and her pendulum have cracked the case!!!

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20240812_231834_TikTok.mp4
    25.8 MB

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I see boring Brett battling everyday ALL day and I got curious... he is making serious money on the app. This isn't even including subscriptions and video views in the creater fund.

This man is fleecing his viewers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240812_232954_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240812_232954_Chrome.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20240812_232938_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240812_232938_Chrome.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20240812_232921_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240812_232921_Chrome.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 33

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
If we had a TT shop what would we sell? I'm trying to think of all the things we've mentioned
My section would have- oud, mini cheddars, monster, jam donuts, gel shoe inserts and thigh masters.
Coffee, them big fat filled cookie things (they had them at my local makers market on Sunday 🤤🤤) tajin, chamoy, the masculine Arabian air fresheners, an a treadmill that I’m putting on my wish list cos I’ve neglected the gym cos I can’t scroll here and TT. I get shouted at for being distracted.
So if anyone reading in here feels sorry for me can you buy me one of them treadmill things everyone on TikTok is using, there on a couple of hundred quid 😁😁