Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Wait , if I find out you're my wife and I'm coming home to Gary the ghost cushions and spooky candles , I'll cry (I jest) I hate that bloody shop , Mrs Nolan could move into Home Bargains 😭 😭
It's my favourite shop I've waited over a week for the autumn stuff to arrive 🤣 and all I left with was 2 ghost cushions, 2 cups and 2 candles and the rest is pointless s 🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
comedy central GIF by Workaholics

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
'Drawing 3 cards from a deck, usually enough to get a basic answer, there are 456,456 possible variations. It really isn’t about the odds, it’s about the reader.'
up that to a 10-card reading and the mathematical probability factors go wild.
they have meanings whether reversed or upright, which cards they lie next to, and what the 'position' denotates. Lenormand cards are far easier to learn. these tiktok readers, mostly, have no fing idea what they're doing, they're playing Pictionary.
I very, very briefly had play at learning about it when I was a young un and even I know that there is more to it than just "death card means death cuz it's got death on it". 🤣 Tbh, if anyone calls tarot like carrot then I don't listen to them. 😂

I just washed my minge after tam was speaking about it and my underwear in front of her kids 😳 everyone have a great day and remember to plaster your days out with the kids all over the internet or it never happened! ✌🏻
God sake Alicia let them out of the shed already and stop pretending you parent 🙄🤣🤣