Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
That’s who he works for. She rents him a room
SAILOR || Marvel Gif Series - Wanda & Pietro Maximoff❤️🔥👟 - Wattpad
Lonely GIFs | Tenor

Mar 15, 2024
england
Hi everyone hope your all well ❤️ been away from everything have no clue what’s been going on…. I have been busy arranging a wedding,it took 4 days to get everything put in place,for reasons I never dreamt would be happening.💔 The bride and groom looked amazing and I was a proud maid of honour. 😭 I really hope you are all ok, I need a distraction today so popping on to catch up as the crying is giving me crippling migraines, I really don’t think I have been snapping or rude but if I come across short please just tell me and I’ll apologise, I don’t want people thinking I want sympathy or a pass, if am been a t tell me, I just want to be around fers that make me laugh and take me away from reality right now ❤️ missed the laughs with you all 😘

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
With brat I didn’t give a s he rode hard for red, that was inevitable. He wanted a platform. What got me worth him was the way he spoke to Paigey that day on live. That was fing disgusting. Anyway I’m on brats side with this one, luke has shown his behaviour many times and it’s clear what type of person he is. With this lot it’s never ‘I’m sorry, I did wrong’. Its always gaslight, lie and deflect 😡 sad bastards