Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
My GP, I mean my doctor,my GP wait no not my GP my alcohol doctor..team..

Kevin Hart Ok GIF by NBA

Medusa

I've observed her closely and sussed her out ages ago, she'll go off to the side of the camera then she pretends to take a swig from her bottle (sometimes she does take a drink ) and she'll rub and wet her eyes so they go red and it looks like she's crying, before the fake tears actually start.
Screenshot_20240814_222237_TikTok.jpg

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I've observed her closely and sussed her out ages ago, she'll go off to the side of the camera then she pretends to take a swig from her bottle (sometimes she does take a drink ) and she'll rub and wet her eyes so they go red and it looks like she's crying, before the fake tears actually start.
Screenshot_20240814_222237_TikTok.jpg
I was unlucky enough to scroll into her live earlier just as she was vomiting 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Jun 13, 2024
That London
My brothers an alcoholic..he doesn't drink everyday, he drinks to oblivion when he drinks though
I lost someone close to me because of alcohol, they didn't drink everyday either & it didn't take long. What they did do though was drink when they felt any emotion & used any reason they could to have a drink. It's not an easy thing to watch someone go through. 🤎 🤎 (but it also didn't make them a toxic t like angie is, that's not alcohol related that's a deep-seated bitterness)

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Shes lying, she forgets she was live when she text her friend (the crazy neighbour that plotted to kill her with sheila 🤣) that she was going to unalive herself and her friend came over all guns blazing and got into a fight with Sheila, police were called. Angie denied sending the message, the neighbour showed the message to the police and the live ended.

Her friend never walked in on her attempting.