Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
And sprinkle of fleas
Bit like glitter?
Celebrate New Year GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Absolutely fed. People experience this daily, actual trauma that people have to live with 😒.

They don't care about the people who've had to deal with this daily though. This girl has only known Birdman for a few days, I know sometimes you need to confide in someone , especially when you need advice but Birdmans clearly gone to someone else so now its a web with more people involved than need be, some of it just doesn't make sense in a normal world

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Remember when DG called Birdmans mate a 'terrorist' then denied it was racially motivated and tried to blame Birdman for his words.

I reckon he blames that incident for his decline in popularity.

Not surprised he's hopped in his car.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
They don't care about the people who've had to deal with this daily though. This girl has only known Birdman for a few days, I know sometimes you need to confide in someone , especially when you need advice but Birdmans clearly gone to someone else so now its a web with more people involved than need be, some of it just doesn't make sense in a normal world
100% its why people go to the police to confide with s. People can go to a clerk at a station and they dont even have to report it but just get advice and support. Even receiving leaflets, idk what goes in these peoples head to think telling a stranger online is safe in any logic? Like going up to a stranger on the street and telling them

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
100% its why people go to the police to confide with s. People can go to a clerk at a station and they dont even have to report it but just get advice and support. Even receiving leaflets, idk what goes in these peoples head to think telling a stranger online is safe in any logic? Like going up to a stranger on the street and telling them

It's crazy. Birdman then confided in someone else , who's probably confided in someone else and so on, why would you trust ANY of these people? Madness