Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
You cringey old cow why are you obsessed with people's Fanny's are you closeted 😩
yonic GIF

Nov 10, 2023
So RhiRhi is still sucking on Tams 4inch clit then 🤢 Filthy b.
She is one vile cnut who gives it all Betty big bollocks behind her phone but tell her that you're coming for her and just like her master Tam, she rings the cops crying 😭😭😭 waa waa waa. Big pussy assed b. 1, 2, I'm coming for you!!
Look you’re not gonna fit in here. You’re coming across as desperate and pathetic now.
do off.

You ever blocked someone thinking they may be someone else under a different name? So you keep them blocked, knowing they’d likely change the identity back in future… interesting 🧐

I don’t often block but it’s a useful way to see someone out themselves sometimes 💀
Latina Tell GIF by Jenny Lorenzo

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m going through my files (LOL it’s just my photo album 🤣) and I can’t find the receipt yet. Basically, it was someone replying to me and other CC in an Angie live - defending her.

Edit: meant to add, honestly I wasn’t too shocked when I made the connection - as they can flip flop a bit 🩴

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I’m going through my files (LOL it’s just my photo album 🤣) and I can’t find the receipt yet. Basically, it was someone replying to me and other CC in an Angie live - defending her.

Edit: meant to add, honestly I wasn’t too shocked when I made the connection - as they can flip flop a bit 🩴
Oh I’m dying to know who now!

This is even more cryptic than the last you can't do this to us 😭😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
This is even more cryptic than the last you can't do this to us 😭😂
Okok, I don’t have the receipt to prove it (I think it’s in my album somewhere) but I don’t want to be a tease or annoying. It was Connor/Donna, he can sometimes be pro Angie or against - so I wasn’t too shocked.

It was the evening Angie let us (CC) ask her loads of questions but it wasn’t drama or anything, just quite eye opening. I think it felt like a teeny gotcha because I knew it was someone undercover 🤭