Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

ooo, i've virgo aspect in my top 3 so i'm supposed to share the same traits but they're expressed in different ways. you may have a significant Sagittarius placement. (i assume that's the sign in dec and not cap?) Anytime 🤎
Yeah, I was due on my husbands birthday, 15th Dec. (Freaky)
I have a virgo picture in a frame that a friend bought me, everything is accurate on there but when I Google my star sign its nothing like me.
I'm certainly not a control freak, or judgemental.🥴
I find it so confusing but also interesting. I didn't know moon signs existed until you mentioned it, I'm definitely not going to Google those because I'm confused enough and I'll loose my head. 🤎

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
it let me do a poll in another place but will only let have 10 options for you to choose from. and it won't let me create another i think it's just a new thread option:( the welsh overlords have given us the power to, but only once 😭 (and 10 answers only)

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Yeah, I was due on my husbands birthday, 15th Dec. (Freaky)
I have a virgo picture in a frame that a friend bought me, everything is accurate on there but when I Google my star sign its nothing like me.
I'm certainly not a control freak, or judgemental.🥴
I find it so confusing but also interesting. I didn't know moon signs existed until you mentioned it, I'm definitely not going to Google those because I'm confused enough and I'll loose my head. 🤎
that's cute! synchronicity, people way more advanced can layer two peoples charts and see how they'll effect each other etc. but that one is spooky in a good way, romantic! 🤎

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
100 Percent Agree! I cant stand people who say it's just an act or that it's in her name. That is not an excuse for the vile s she says.
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

This Is what I've been saying for weeks

Medusa

100 Percent Agree! I cant stand people who say it's just an act or that it's in her name. That is not an excuse for the vile s she says.
Exactly. Yet people forgive and forget because it's supposed to be an act. - bollocks!!
It's the same when people say, omg they've changed or i never expected that person to do something so horrific,.. the way I see it is that they've always been capable of doing these things and it's always been in them,it's just that they've never been around certain people or in certain situations for their true colours to shine through.

I don't know if I'm making sense, I know what I'm trying to say but I don't think I'm explaining it correctly.

Last edited:

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I need to see the replay. 😭

She wasn't paying attention hit the curb and flipped over, some off-duty paramedics came out of a nearby restaurant to help her, they asked how much she weighed before helping her up. It was so mortifying.

It was funny as do but I do genuinely think shes hurt her herself cus it looked a bad fall.

Don't think she'll be driving and live-ing anytime soon. 💀
She’s still live 😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Exactly. Yet people forgive and forget because it's supposed to be an act. - bollocks!!
It's the same when people say, omg they've changed or i never expected that person to do something so horrific,.. the way I see it is they've always been capable of doing these things, it's always been in them it's just that they've not been around certain people or in certain situations for their true colours to shine through.

I don't know if I'm making sense, I know what I'm trying to say but I don't think I'm explaining it correctly.

Amen To That Preach GIF by Shalita Grant

Medusa

that's cute! synchronicity, people way more advanced can layer two peoples charts and see how they'll effect each other etc. but that one is spooky in a good way, romantic! 🤎
We are complete opposites but I wouldn't swap him for the world. I will look into 'layering two people' (I hope that's what you call it) because I'd be mortified if i asked someone to layer me and my husband and they think we're swingers. 😱
Animation Fun GIF

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
It's the same when people say, omg they've changed or i never expected that person to do something so horrific,.. the way I see it is they've always been capable of doing these things, it's always been in them it's just that they've not been around certain people or in certain situations for their true colours to shine through.

You are spot on. It's one of the main reasons I hate cult-minded people. They will make the most ignorant excuses for their favorite creator's vile acts. Knowing full well that person only cares about how much money you are putting in their pocket.