Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hello poppets 🩵 I hope you’re all ok ☺️

✨ Happy birthday ✨ my darling @RedRedWine🍷, I hope you had a wonderful day, filled with company, presents and delicious booze 😍

wine discover GIF

✨ Happy birthday ✨ to the wee one @Little Marshmallow and well done to Dottie 🐕🤎

i love you sleeping GIF by Katy Wang

Loving the astrology talk ♍@illyana @limbo.queen ❤️‍🔥

IMG_7270.jpeg

Oh and @Nolan 🎵 dear, that was indeed me on the beach, but I was just off camera to the left luv 🏖️

IMG_7271.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Hello poppets 🩵 I hope you’re all ok ☺️

✨ Happy birthday ✨ my darling @RedRedWine🍷, I hope you had a wonderful day, filled with company, presents and delicious booze 😍

wine discover GIF

✨ Happy birthday ✨ to the wee one @Little Marshmallow and well done to Dottie 🐕🤎

i love you sleeping GIF by Katy Wang

Loving the astrology talk ♍@illyana @limbo.queen ❤️‍🔥

IMG_7270.jpeg

Oh and @Nolan 🎵 dear, that was indeed me on the beach, but I was just off camera to the left luv 🏖️

IMG_7271.jpeg
oooo you do give virgo energy, with a hint of cancer and taurus <3

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
I was never mates with fiesty, I was mates with Mazz! Fiesty is the one who went round telling people I tried to unalive myself just to get gifts and views!
Why are you being horrible? It’s only fiesty and Welsh Lisa I have a problem with!
I apologised for what I said back then. My words and behaviour hurt a lot of people and I’ve held my hands up. What more can I do?!

1000034806.png

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
I remember one night when Tiktok creator Choleigh got angry with a gifter named Conor for changing his Tiktok name to Choleighs top gifter 'unknown', and then using that name to try to snipe Choleigh off the podium. Conor sniped 7 million coins with 30 seconds to go before resets, but only 5 million registered; in the end, it didn’t work and Choleigh secured 2nd place on the podium. According to Choleigh, the snipe was planned by her former agency, Hey Honey who allegedly tell its creators to send nude pics to big gifters.
that’s as much as I know about that agency.
(Sorry I missed this yesterday) This is correct … EQs is on a payroll with hey honey .. Conor paid her it was mentioned in angies chat when she was coming 2ing her couple nights ago it’s at the end of my video

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Zac the pratt just said " if you disagree with the masses the people turn on you"

Disagree? He was harassing and bullying a young woman is he for real? It would be different if he said his opinion and moved on but he went into her comments on her videos, into her lives, stitched her videos AND took part in debates about her.

Hes a dangerous fat ugly t.

(Also good morning CC 🥰🤣)

Stop It GIF

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Zac the pratt just said " if you disagree with the masses the people turn on you"

Disagree? He was harassing and bullying a young woman is he for real? It would be different if he said his opinion and moved on but he went into her comments on her videos, into her lives, stitched her videos AND took part in debates about her.

Hes a dangerous fat ugly t.

(Also good morning CC 🥰🤣)

Stop It GIF
Oh I can't watch the t literally want to spit at my phone he's a scumbag